What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

jc155776

Coach
No they won't.

Sure way to get a failed prosecution an a shitlaod o work for no result if the victim won't cooperate.

I'm in the job and would know.

BuffaloRules

Coach
No they won't.

Sure way to get a failed prosecution an a shitlaod o work for no result if the victim won't cooperate.

I'm in the job and would know.

A mate of mine was charged by the police for assault when his girlfriend complained about having a glass of water thrown over her.

She tried to withdraw the complaint shortly after, but he was still arrested and charged.

The case was dismissed when she didn't show up in court to testify.

natheel

Coach
Is it strange that Newcastle havnt releases a statement about Boyd yet? But broncos and souths have defended their players and said they will cooperate any investigations

Swarzey

Bench
Following reports earlier on Wednesday involving three NRL players during the representative weekend, the Newcastle Knights have undertaken to fully cooperate with any NRL Integrity Unit investigation.
The Knights have not been formally advised of any complaint or allegation in relation to the alleged incident.
The Club has no further detail and subsequently will make no further comment at this time.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news-display/Newcastle-Knights-Statement/75322

magpie4ever

First Grade
As I said before, it is good that the NRL integrity unit will investigate this matter as something happened (no one knows what) for this girl to suffer the injury/s she substained.

BuffaloRules

Coach
As I said before, it is good that the NRL integrity unit will investigate this matter as something happened (no one knows what) for this girl to suffer the injury/s she substained.

Well, I would be surprised if the NRL can find something that the QLD police can't, considering they are a sporting organisation, and the QLD police actually investigate stuff.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Well, I would be surprised if the NRL can find something that the QLD police can't, considering they are a sporting organisation, and the QLD police actually investigate stuff.

Glad you have faith in the Qld coppers.:lol:

Can't say any more or this post might go the way of a few others.

BigRedV

Juniors

Exactly, plus what are they (the NRL) investigating? Its a f**king sport, not the law of the land.
The police and the judicial system are there for a reason, as is our judicial process. The NRL needs to stop bowing down to the press and tell these farkwit NEIN reporters they can go f**k themselves.
If a law has been broken then the police need to prosecute that law as per the rule of the law. If it hasn't then everyone involved is free to go about their business.

Whats next, my sons under 8's soccer team's club president running his own investigations?

If the NRL hasn't got the balls to tell them to piss off, souths should. And they should stop talking to every NEIN reporter. Especially if they go an win this year. Would love to see NEIN without a single grand final interview!
And boycott that fat red headed f**k and his variety show on Thursdays while they're at it!

natheel

Coach
Following reports earlier on Wednesday involving three NRL players during the representative weekend, the Newcastle Knights have undertaken to fully cooperate with any NRL Integrity Unit investigation.
The Knights have not been formally advised of any complaint or allegation in relation to the alleged incident.
The Club has no further detail and subsequently will make no further comment at this time.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news-display/Newcastle-Knights-Statement/75322

Well there ya go