What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

SaraSassypants

Juniors
So was this chick a girlfriend of Norman's or did she just invite herself along and started stealing his shit in bags? The story doesn't make sense. She origjnally left the club with Boyd not Norman?

magpie4ever

First Grade
So you're saying a man who is weaker than a woman should just take the bashing? He's not allowed to defend himself by using violence?

No, not at all - the woman's violence to the weaker man is unacceptable and he has a right of self defence. But, I don't see self defence as violence - that was my justification for beating the living shit out of the prick.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
One thing I find hard to believe, if a bloke of teos size and power hit her and then continued to hit her when she was on the ground, a female of her size would surely have a hell of a lot more damage then one black eye

magpie4ever

First Grade
One thing I find hard to believe, if a bloke of teos size and power hit her and then continued to hit her when she was on the ground, a female of her size would surely have a hell of a lot more damage then one black eye

True, but open handeds don't do as much damage. Who knows.

Very true.

It's why I have a much easier time believing the story in the herald article above.

Sounds like she went bat sh*t crazy on the night.

Of she was directly hit with a closed fist pr copped a random elbow whilst being restrained I don't know.

But I seriously doubt she was repeatedly hit.

True, but open handeds don't do as much damage. Who knows.

It may not have been a direct strike with either a closed fist or an open hand.

It might have happened in a struggle , a random elbow , the head hitting a door arch.

There are plenty of ways to get a black eye.

But I think it's clear from the picture of her , she was not repeatedly hit like she claimed.

magpie4ever

First Grade
It may not have been a direct strike with either a closed fist or an open hand.

It might have happened in a struggle , a random elbow , the head hitting a door arch.

There are plenty of ways to get a black eye.

But I think it's clear from the picture of her , she was not repeatedly hit like she claimed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that why it is good the integrity unit is to investigate it.

Not with a closed fist, anyway.