What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

Which btw wasn't that all just a joke?

The story will be on the news too where it'll get a few minutes of coverage. I'm more interested in seeing whether they actually say what happened rather than who did it. The implication is there in the ad but will it be "player X was involved in an altercation" which implies but could mean a range of things instead of "player X did this, this and that"

The issue is serious and should not be taken lightly but this does smack of channel 9 hunting for viewers rather than breaking news for good reason.

The player in question has been cleared and has resumed playing. At the moment, he can't even crack Norths. He is playing for Asquith this weekend.

Wonderful how the media had blanket coverage when he was named as a possible drug cheat but you never heard a thing about him being cleared and resuming his career.

DeeJ

Bench
Are we sure that's a black eye? I can't tell it apart from the rest of her face paint.

The player in question has been cleared and has resumed playing. At the moment, he can't even crack Norths. He is playing for Asquith this weekend.

Wonderful how the media had blanket coverage when he was named as a possible drug cheat but you never heard a thing about him being cleared and resuming his career.

Trial by media and the coverage was appalling they had him guilty the night of the big story. I'm no legal expert bit surely he has grounds for legal action? I read the interview where he says his reputation has been destroyed and as you say he's not even at Norths now.

Trial by media and the coverage was appalling they had him guilty the night of the big story. I'm no legal expert bit surely he has grounds for legal action? I read the interview where he says his reputation has been destroyed and as you say he's not even at Norths now.

If he has any brains he should at least speak to a lawyer about it and look at his options.

It would be good if he pursued a case as perhaps that may make some of these so called journo's at least think about it for next time. They should be held to account.

Sadly, judging by what happened in the first place, I think he may be lacking a little in the brain department.

I think he means actually going to one in the first place.

Someone should get in his ear about it. These journo's think the are untouchable and can do what they like. I really hope a player or club sues one of them big time and the South's bloke should be the first to do it.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
people gave terible hints of who these players were

Lol they were bad guesses. Its like people were certain on who they were and they thought others knew aswell but they were talking about completely different players.

Like really people, going off the silhouettes? They could just be generic silhouettes.

I frankly don't care. This has just ensured that I won't be watching channel 9 tonight. f**k them.

They need to learn that this sort of coverage will only turn people off them.

Last edited:

Scott

Bench
Lol they were bad guesses. Its like people were certain on who they were and they thought others knew aswell but they were talking about completely different players.

Like really people, going off the silhouettes? They could just be generic silhouettes.

I frankly don't care. This has just ensured that I won't be watching channel 9 tonight. f**k them.

They need to learn that this sort of coverage will only turn people off them.

So we just turn a blind eye to it then?

Latest posts