What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

El Diablo

Post Whore
I remember from many years ago a headline from the Murdoch reading ' Tigers Gang Rape' Tigers CEO at the time said he would explore legal options. They just never seem to get around to it ... Any sort of legal action News Ltd budget for anyway. Sell x amount through bullshit and pay a lot less via courts if anyone is game enough to take them on. Sick fuc*ers.

https://twitter.com/JessiHalloran/status/337161454467821569

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I wonder how nein will report this if at all. Would Te'o have a case against the nein network for defamation I wonder?

Big Sam

First Grade
We and Ben should sue the lot of them.

Weidler, DUI, Halloran, Massoud, Craddock, and of course the woman.

byrner

Juniors
I urge people to write to the DT demanding a written appology, whoch reflects the size of the article published.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i don't know how people like Paul Murray

seen his show and it sucks

was funny watching Graham Richardson give it to him a few weeks ago

Brutus

Referee
Weedler is a disgrace.

Gutter grub.

I can't believe this muck raker is still going on with this.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...r-assault-allegations-made-by-brisbane-woman/

Ben Te'o Statement

Over the past three months, it has been very difficult to watch my name and character publicly criticised in response to allegations that I knew to be false. The allegations and the many reports issued by media outlets have placed a question mark over my reputation and my public image.

The allegations made against me by Kate Lewis and reported by various media outlets have caused me considerable distress, both on a personal and professional level.

From the outset, I have denied any wrongdoing and have been up front, open and honest with the Queensland Police Service, the NRL’s Integrity Unit and my Club.

I consider that I have given my full cooperation to these authorities during the investigation process which has now run its course.

To the extent that any uncertainty remains, I again state that I acted appropriately on the evening in question and did not strike Ms Lewis as alleged. I believe that the outcome of the various investigations has validated my version of the events of that evening.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Queensland Police Service, the NRL’s Integrity Unit and my Club for approaching the matter professionally, particularly given the pressure created by the media attention given to this matter.

While I would prefer to put this matter behind me, I am seeking legal advice as to my rights in the circumstances with a view to taking action against those who have sought to harm my reputation and public image without foundation.

Danny, DUI and a few others are in his sights by the sounds of it