What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

El Diablo

Post Whore
that's it

sounds like she may have already had the injury before she met them going off what she told others

kmav23

Juniors
that's it

sounds like she may have already had the injury before she met them going off what she told others

Lol ...

People especially women who are assaulted don't want to tell what really happened.

3 footballers with a drunk women who ends up with a black eye at their house.

danger will Robinson danger!

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
well seeing it looks like she has told a few different stories it looks that way

Weedler seems to only want to believe one story though

El Diablo

Post Whore
one ting for sure is tat in her SMS's she obviously didn't know who gave it to her seeing se said "i just found out who gave it to me"

kmav23

Juniors
3 footballers taking home a drunk girl is like playing russian roulette

so much serious legal implications

SaraSassypants

Juniors
This woman is trouble. An alcoholic with a terrible track record.. The fact her friends are turning their back on her says it all. Those text messages are priceless.

Eels Dude

Coach
She's 22 and already had 3 DUI's, another driving while suspended, and a warrant out for a failure to attend court. She makes Todd Carney look like a good driver.

mattyg

Bench
this whole story reeked bullcrap from the start. I'll put all opinions aside even though I severely dislike a player involved. It all reeks of a cash grab to me and unfortunately it is going to be these 3 players stuck with it on their names...IMO we need to come down very hard on anyone falsely accusing this rubbish. Not only does it tarnish the names of some most likely innocent players, but it also scares people off who are truly a victim because of the whole "she's out to make money" rubbish. I am 120% anti guys taking advantage of women and especially footballers thinking they are gods gift to women but the first person found out on this shit deadest needs a good punishment if they are found to be making it up. As in jail time...

beave

Coach
Just a casual observation, you would think 7 would be all over her story and 9 would be the one's trying to discredit her seeing as though they are the 'home of rugby league'.

Just sayin'

no name

Coach
Just a casual observation, you would think 7 would be all over her story and 9 would be the one's trying to discredit her seeing as though they are the 'home of rugby league'.

Just sayin'

It's a crazy world we live in.
Neither of them care about the actual outcome.

Latest posts