What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Barba

cb4

First Grade
Any news Ali barba..

Yep. Split decision with the board.

Will come down to if Flanagan wants him.

I have been told recently that Barba and DCE are besties. I would be signing Barba and using him as leverage.

Generalzod

Immortal
Yep. Split decision with the board.

Will come down to if Flanagan wants him.

I have been told recently that Barba and DCE are besties. I would be signing Barba and using him as leverage.

He'll be stupid not to get him..

cb4

First Grade
He's an Illawarra junior so I can understand that.

Never wanted to leave the club. I know a big issue on him going was our depth and how he would be used, but he was also afraid of not getting the exposure from other clubs if he didn't feature in first grade.

Great kid, very good player, if he ever, ever wanted to come back we should get him back. He was starting to look very good for us, hasn't kicked on the way I hoped he would have..

dellul

Juniors
More than talk. Should be back anyday now.

We will pick up the remaining years of his Warriors contract.

if this is true I couldn't be happier, ever since he got over his run of injury's he has been a joy to watch playing for us. one of the most naturally consistent players playing at the moment, he gives 100 percent every game and puts in every minute he plays. also he is always willing to put his body on the line.
I can't wait to see him back on the right edge.

Quigs

Immortal
We have him on Tape... it is okay.

"To Be Continued Net Week"

[youtube]kcvrX-w1S6g[/youtube]

taipan

Referee
With apologies to the Beach Boys(showing my age ) ,can we now sing : "Bar bar bar barba erAnne "or do we wait a week?

Expect the Cronulla Sharks to announce that Ben Barba is a done deal sometime in the next week.

The Sharks and Broncos have secretly been working out an arrangement that will see the Cronulla club take over Barba’s contract - worth close to a million dollars a season with ‘extras’ - for the next three years.

I’m hearing it is all but a done deal, with the Broncos happy to pay part of Barba’s wages next season just to move the former Dally M Medallist on.

The writing was on the wall for Barba as soon as the Broncos started chasing Darius Boyd - the man Wayne Bennett wants in the fullback spot.

Read more: http://www.nospam9/nrl/sharks-to-announce-barba-deal-soon-15641/#ixzz3INbFJ86k

I only believe it when he runs out with the club

Latest posts