What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall not guilty of assault occasioning actual bodily harm

Slackboy72

Coach
So you honestly believe that the Manly club did nothing wrong in the way that fuction was handled?

So you were there and you saw how it was organised and what happened and then you followed Brett Stewart home did you?

I'm guessing you didn't and neither did Gallop.

gronkathon

First Grade
Wasn't there and my point on the fine has nothing to do with Stewart at all. That is a seperate issue which was handled poorly

Keffola

Juniors
Wasn't there and my point on the fine has nothing to do with Stewart at all. That is a seperate issue which was handled poorly

This does not show that other clubs organised their functions any better. This just proves other clubs don't have a genius like Watmough on their roster.

*edit, You edited your post after I replied =P

Willow

Assistant Moderator
nice try .
Actually, I wasn't trying anything. But you're making it hard to not to take advantage of the outcome.
carcharias said:
You were probably looking at my sig and got confused?
I didn't notice your sig file when I posted yesterday. Oh look... it's Paul Gallen. I guess that explains your defensiveness.
It was late last night...maybe you were drunk.
Drunk, paranoid... make up your mind. When in strife, any smokescreen will do eh?

What do they say... nice try?
carcharias said:
Only you mentioned Gallen.
lol. Read carefully... I never said you mentioned Gallen. But you certainly took a sizeable chunk when I mentioned him. Settle down chuckles, I didn't know the mention of Gallen would hit so close to the bone.
carcharias said:
you will see that I actually infer that only some get stood down while others get away with similar stuff.
What's that beeping sound?

Careful racey, your hypocrisy is showing again.

ForestDragon

Juniors
The majority of us don,t give a toss.
If he was racially abused the scumbag deserved more then he got.The $ he raised for cancer charity is the press i want to read about concerning Benji

Perth Red

Post Whore
I agree and whilst I hate to see players in situations that gives the bottom feeders oxygen for bad news stories I would love to see Gallop and Marshall come out and say "he got what he deserved".

CanadianEagle

Juniors
I can honestly say that if Dessie had kept his great big gob shut in the first place, I never would have thought of the name Brett Stewart in relation to the Carney and Marshall incidents.

The next time the Manly board want to unload on someone for continually bringing him into it, they should look at their own employees.

You don't read newspapers, listen to the radio, watch TV?? All these media outlets have brought Brett Stewart into it when these stories hit, without Hasler's assistance.

carcharias

Immortal
Actually, I wasn't trying anything. But you're making it hard to not to take advantage of the outcome.
I didn't notice your sig file when I posted yesterday. Oh look... it's Paul Gallen. I guess that explains your defensiveness.
Drunk, paranoid... make up your mind. When in strife, any smokescreen will do eh?

What do they say... nice try?
lol. Read carefully... I never said you mentioned Gallen. But you certainly took a sizeable chunk when I mentioned him. Settle down chuckles, I didn't know the mention of Gallen would hit so close to the bone.
What's that beeping sound?

Careful racey, your hypocrisy is showing again.

So you quoting me and then rambling on about Gallen in a totally unrelated incident is cool.

But when I point out that I hadn't even mentioned him ...is me taking the bait?

CMUX

The majority of us don,t give a toss.
If he was racially abused the scumbag deserved more then he got.The $ he raised for cancer charity is the press i want to read about concerning Benji

I am not saying Benji is lying and I believe it possible he was subjected to racial abuse but where is the proof of this apart from what Benji/his manager are claiming?

Having said that I do believe the NRL made the correct decision and it should be left to the courts to punish him if in fact he is found guilty.

kmav23

Juniors
I am not saying Benji is lying and I believe it possible he was subjected to racial abuse but where is the proof of this apart from what Benji/his manager are claiming?

Having said that I do believe the NRL made the correct decision and it should be left to the courts to punish him if in fact he is found guilty.

who do you believe?

Benji or some drunk idiot at maccas ?

Benji was signing autograpghs for fans in maccas...

kmav23

Juniors

who do you believe?

Benji or some drunk idiot at maccas ?

Benji was signing autograpghs for fans in maccas...