What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji

Card Shark

Immortal
No chance his turnaround would be that quick. If it happens, week after the bye at the earliest..

It's 4 more weeks 'til our bye.

Whilst Benji said on NZTV today he wasnt gunna get an NRL club until his official ties have been cut with RU, I'm sure some progress has been made.

Even if it hasn't, it ain't gunna take 4 weeks. If he plays for us, it'll be next week V the Eels I'd say.

cb4

First Grade
It's 4 more weeks 'til our bye.

Whilst Benji said on NZTV today he wasnt gunna get an NRL club until his official ties have been cut with RU, I'm sure some progress has been made.

Even if it hasn't, it ain't gunna take 4 weeks. If he plays for us, it'll be next week V the Eels I'd say.

I think the Bye people are talking about, is rep weekend mate.

Card Shark

Immortal
Oops, my bad.

Carney was on the news saying he'd move positions for Benji if need be....hope he means that but he's not that convincing.

Inferno

Coach
How about Robson at 7, Benji at 6 with Carney allowed to fully recover properly, then we sort out who goes where.

Last edited:

Born BB&W

Juniors
I'm sick of thinking about "if" Benji comes (all day and Ennis) and have made my decision .. I would prefer we looked at outside backs if we are buyers as we have all been saying for a long long time .. We need 6ft+ tall Islanders or their equivalent on our flanks. Our halves are not broken so why fix them. Nurture the juniors up and give them a taste. Forget the past greats we have enough of them it doesn't work. Youth is very this season old and used to be good is passe.

Frailty

First Grade
If we sign Benji... He better not partner Carney in the halves.

Only want him to replace Ayshford... Change one centre who can't tackle to another.

bluey

Bench
Why would anyone want to put Benji in the centres ffs
he is a 6/7/1 period if not he is out of position

Latest posts