What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji

Card Shark

Immortal
Anyway whatever it takes to ignite 2014...

vs Tigers.

Lewis & Tupou are surely available for this game.

I'd have them in my 17 somewhere.

Loathe to play players out of position but due to an abundance of forwards perhaps 1 (Lewis) could fill the troublesome centre spot, beside Todd in defence.

carcharias

Immortal
yep lewis to centre.
Why flog him in the middle ?

1 gordon
2/5 feki / ryan
3/4 lewis /ayshford
6 Marshall
7 TC
Robbo > hooker ( same same )
Gall > you know it is your future > front row son
Wado > lock

me > coach

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
yep lewis to centre.
Why flog him in the middle ?

I think he'd make as many breaks / break assists as the incumbent but would stop a hell of a lot more, so we don't have anything to lose having him there.

If Benji signs, we need to use the bye week to come up with our best balanced 13 (+4) & train the house down to get it right.

If we get a couple of wins up & the confidence back, the season is not lost. We will have plenty of "fresh" players with the injuries we started with.

Ausguy

Coach
Maybe we can be the team that gets on a run in the second half of the year. There is always one team that does it. Last year raiders I think.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I agree with all those saying we have nothing to lose. Sign the bloke up and chuck him at fullback with Gordon replacing Ayshford in the centres.

I reckon it'd be a huge f**k up if we didnt sign him but im not holding my breath just yet

Maybe we can be the team that gets on a run in the second half of the year. There is always one team that does it. Last year raiders I think.

not last years raiders

they lost 6 in a row, sacked the coach and conceeded 60,30,40 and 30 at home.

stink town.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
This will be the team to take us to the semis.

1. Marshall
2. Jono
3.Aysh
4. lootv
5. gordo
6 Todd
7 Robo
13 Lewie
12 Gal
11 Wado
10 Feefs
9 Moz
8 Toops

14 Taga
15 D.fea. Ita
16 Tina
17 Brown

Card Shark

Immortal
yeah knights and cowboys made late runs.

Cowboys won their last 6 to squeeze into 8th.....& thought they had a god given right to progress to week 2 of the finals because the refs gave us a try on the 7th tackle.

No mention of it being early in the game (& we actually had to get there, which is different to a dodgy video ref call), them being in front thereafter, a dismal kicking game from them or the Sharks superior tenacity.

All a Cowboys conspiracy!

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors

1. Marshall
2. Jono
3.Aysh
4. lootv
5. gordo
6 Todd
7 Robo
13 Lewie
12 Gal
11 Wado
10 Feefs
9 Moz
8 Toops

14 Taga
15 D.fea. Ita
16 Tina
17 Brown

So Feki gets dropped over Assford & J Wrong....no wonder has beens sign with us. Anywhere else & they would be playing reserve grade, here they are "GUNS"
As long as those two are in the team we wont make any semi's, no matter how many Benji's we sign. But what would I know...Sharpie is the genius so I will just take the sh!t he offers each week & smile....with little brown chips of turd stuck in my teeth.

Card Shark

Immortal
Can't drop Feki.

He & Leutele have been the shining lights of our backline - keep them paired up.

Keen to see how they go this week after their confidence building tries last week.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Feki for Loot tv. Either way, he doesnt make the strongest squad. Jono is a better value for the team because Feki wont jump. He fixes that , he's in.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Feki for Loot tv. Either way, he doesnt make the strongest squad. Jono is a better value for the team because Feki wont jump. He fixes that , he's in.

Sorry btr but if Feki is less of a player than Wright cause he wont jump... then someone has lost the plot.
Wright crabs sideways, doesnt run hard at opposition players, no speed, doesnt back up, blocks attacking players by getting in the way of our fullback jumping for the ball. Splitting up Feki & Loot's would be akin to cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Is it just me?? Am I not seeing something others are??

Wright seems disinterested, heartless, not willing to do the 1 percents & overall is just plain ordinary for a NRL player.

Quigs

Immortal
Feki don't do jumps when there is

Grass-Dew.jpg

on the ground.

Jono is better cause white men can jump

even if it is a

dew.jpg

surface.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

1. Marshall
2. Jono
3.Aysh
4. lootv
5. gordo
6 Todd
7 Robo
13 Lewie
12 Gal
11 Wado
10 Feefs
9 Moz
8 Toops

14 Taga
15 D.fea. Ita
16 Tina
17 Brown
Wright should never be on the wing, or in the NRL (unless at Souths or the Dragons)

webShark

1. Marshall
2. Jono
3.Aysh
4. lootv
5. gordo
6 Todd
7 Robo
13 Lewie
12 Gal
11 Wado
10 Feefs
9 Moz
8 Toops

14 Taga
15 D.fea. Ita
16 Tina
17 Brown

I must have missed all the games where D . Fifita did anything. Reggies or first grade. Played in our big loss to the Dogs and interchange in Reggies. Yeah , he will do. Looks like his brother and has been on the Footy Show. Must be good.

Get Benji's brother next.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Sorry btr but if Feki is less of a player than Wright cause he wont jump... then someone has lost the plot.
Wright crabs sideways, doesnt run hard at opposition players, no speed, doesnt back up, blocks attacking players by getting in the way of our fullback jumping for the ball. Splitting up Feki & Loot's would be akin to cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Is it just me?? Am I not seeing something others are??

Wright seems disinterested, heartless, not willing to do the 1 percents & overall is just plain ordinary for a NRL player.

Wright is rank average but shows occasional pieces of brilliance (I.e feki's try last week) Feki and leutelle's developing combination is about the only shining light of a pretty farrkked up year so far. Must be only a few odd tries scored down that side so far(against them).