What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji

eddiesmith

Juniors
Benji would be a great pickup, but not at the expense of Carney, I hope its simply an injury problem Todd has and the bye next week can help him rest up and the addition of Benji may take some pressure off him in matches as well

Weaponhead

Coach
Benji makes sense for a number of reasons
1. Commercially - high appeal to sponsors and will increase gate
2. Member appeasement - the club is desperate for good news and needs to be seen to be doing something..... anything.
3. Football - we have no attack. He can create. The current rule interpretations will suit him if he is used correctly.
4. Player attraction - good players want to play with good players

Card Shark

Immortal
Anyone care to elaborate? Inner tubing if you will? I'd really hate to lose Carney over this.

Don't ask me Chewie. I'm only surmising what might be causing his severe lack of form & application.

Could be a number of things - I thought wind of Benji coming might be 1 of those?

cb4

First Grade
Todd will be fine, he won't be out the door, he won't be in reserves.

He just has some issues that need solving and he will be right.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol @ Gards

leaving a shirtless unidentified man to handle the van.
Loading up laundry-style bags onto a bright orange trolley, the hardworking tattooed man looked to be moving clothing, potentially Lauryn's many workout outfits.

article-2585856-1C74E81A00000578-60_634x908.jpg

DJShaksta

First Grade
LoL I agree - poor Gards.
From 1st grade superstar fullback to "unidentified" in a matter of years.

webShark

Todd will be fine, he won't be out the door, he won't be in reserves.

He just has some issues that need solving and he will be right.

Starting with the 'Turnstyle in defence issue'. Then the loss of pace issue. The hair is easy to fix.

Good old Gall quoted on Fox saying Benji can play FB or centre. Thought he played 5/8 90% of his career. Gall says too much. Should join this forum. I wouldn't mind Benji at 6 and TC at 7. Robbo to hooker. TC was great early for the Raiders at HB. depends on issue fixing I guess. Let's hope we don't see Benji getting smashed at FB. Centre Gall. You cant be serious.

Benji just said he found difficulties adapting to new techniques at Union. That is why he cant bad centre. How many games did he play at FB. I cant remember many.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
On his debut he started from the bench and came on at fullback.

Never again.

He has played a centre a few times, with injuries etc. In the future, this will be his best position.

Latest posts