What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett announcement today: quitting Knights

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
One thing if Wayne does come at least we would attract those big props we crave for......but wait there's more......do we play Boyd at fullback and leave Duges in the centres...stay tuned :crazy:

saint.nick

Coach
I would bet my house on him going back to Brisbane. I also think the deal has probably already been done behind closed doors.

If you look at Brisbane's line up, they have a crop of fantastic young players, and by their own standards have under performed for the last 8 years. Even this year, Griffin has them playing well one week, and horrible the next. I don't think the Bronco's are satisfied with the inconsistencies, so not sure why some are suggesting they aren't interested in Bennett.
My guess is coaching guys like Milford, Barba, Hunt, McCulloch, McGuire, and co. would be a pretty fair carrot to dangle in front of Wayne, not to mention they have the money, and it's his spiritual home (as much as we like to think he is a Dragon).

The lure of returning to his favourite club with an established roster, prospective success on the horizon, and the opportunity to return the club to the winners circle will be too good to refuse IMO.

The only people I have heard talk up Bennett to Broncos are people like you in the public, using their own gut feeling. Otherwise, he's heavily favoured to join the Dragons in the media. There's been a lot more indications of him coming to us than them.

TruSaint

Referee
The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 5m @NRL_Dragons don't seem in any hurry to announce it, peeps - but Wayne Bennett WILL be coach in 2015 #backtofuture

Latest posts