What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett announcement today: quitting Knights

Callahan

Juniors
Disappointed that we didn't get Wayne,short term he would have been good so why don't we go for griffin I think long term he would be much better and he is a hard nose and doesn't except shit

j0nesy

Bench
I'm filthy on Oconnor for speaking to the media the way he did. How can the rest of the board trust him? I think his talking to the media is divisive (at best) and has potential to create much deeper and less public ramifications than any of us will ever know. He has really pissed me off!

j0nesy

Bench
Disappointed that we didn't get Wayne,short term he would have been good so why don't we go for griffin I think long term he would be much better and he is a hard nose and doesn't except shit

Yeah I think we should go for Griffin with Mary as assistant.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Marvellous having News Ltd in your corner.

1 team 1 Town........News limited......we were never in the race....as I said before thanks for Helping us win a premiership Wayne, but I don't care what anybody says you still have to have the cattle to work with.....and in 2010 we had just that.....now we move on.

I feel sick after reading that article claiming McGregor to be offered permanent role.

The incompetence of Doust and the Board is simply breath taking.

Disgraceful.

OV

Saintsified

Bench
1 team 1 Town........News limited......we were never in the race....as I said before thanks for Helping us win a premiership Wayne, but I don't care what anybody says you still have to have the cattle to work with.....and in 2010 we had just that.....now we move on.

We are one town, WOLLONGONG these days lol

Callahan

Juniors
Come on everyone our great wise men who run this club say that Mary is doing a great job,I wonder if they will repeat there words after tonights game