What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bennett to warriors?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i've been hearing rumblings about the possibility of wayne bennett taking up the reins over there at the warriors?

is that true? has anyone heard this as well?

i've been hearing rumblings about the possibility of wayne bennett taking up the reins over there at the warriors?

If your source is from the Pub on a late night then NAH! all not true

Jesus if Bennett did become coach I would say "Pinch me" Wake me up because that would be a dream
If not Bennett, Bluey (our very own kiwi version of Bennett) should be considered as well.

JAG

Juniors

I think it's actually Shane Bennett. Works in Pak n Save in Manukau, but loves his league and seems to know what he's talking about. :D

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Stranger things have happened, one thing is Cleary....I mean clear, Cleary must go!
Why wouldn't Bennett want to come here? He helped coach the Kiwis it's not out of the realms of possibility. Bennett wants to coach a third team to a premiership - Warriors have the potential.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
99.5% sure that Bennett won't be coming. I suppose the only thing that may sway him is the challenge of delivering NZ its first NRL premiership. There aren't too many bigger challenges than that.

I'd say it's almost a dead certainty that he won't be coming though. Nonsense rumours.

Micistm

Bench
99.5% sure that Bennett won't be coming. I suppose the only thing that may sway him is the challenge of delivering NZ its first NRL premiership. There aren't too many bigger challenges than that.

I'd say it's almost a dead certainty that he won't be coming though. Nonsense rumours.

Yeah, be nice, but it's a wishful thinking rumour someone started somewhere. Broncos for sentiment, Rabbits for the Money, Warriors for the challenge and the good of expanding the game...? Well, it is Bennetts style but highly doubt that.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Bennett would never leave his disabled son to come across to this side of the ditch

You don't know a jot about whether that's true or not. He went to Sydney did he not?

Now I am not saying the Cleary haters are wrong to be so, not at all...but what has changed from the coach of 08 and also last year? Didnt we win games then?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Highly doubt he would come.
But if the question was who would you prefer Cleary or Bennett, then theres only one real winner and it is clearly not cleary.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
You don't know a jot about whether that's true or not. He went to Sydney did he not?

Now I am not saying the Cleary haters are wrong to be so, not at all...but what has changed from the coach of 08 and also last year? Didnt we win games then?

LOL Sydney is a fair bit easier to get to than Auckland

Martli

Coach
How so? You're only really talking about an extra hour or so on a plane.

Plus Customs.

Can't see it happening. It's a nice thought and all, but so are most rumours.

You'd have to think Titans would be a good option at this stage.

Latest posts