What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benny out, Delaney in

Hellsy

Immortal
Just heard from Holic at the Stadium.
Rumour confimred, we have 2 debutantes tonight :D :D

Macca_

Coach
You get it back Peej.

Unlucky for Ben, but looking forward to seeing the other kid play.

attamarrap

Juniors
hey hells do you know if benny will be back next week? I dont want him out for to long i read it was only a virus not major injury can u confirm?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I'm shocked Brian didn't go with Ash, it's VERY unlike him to debut two 19 year olds in the same game

He must be very dirty on Ash for that Knights game :lol:

attamarrap

Juniors
eloquentEEL said:
no... there was no truth in the Sharks rumour. he'll be at Parra next year.
oh thats good so we dont just get a taste before we ship him off he'll actually be contesting next year great I've heard good things

Hellsy

Immortal
attamarrap said:
hey hells do you know if benny will be back next week? I dont want him out for to long i read it was only a virus not major injury can u confirm?

I think he has been sick, so my guess would be that he'll be right for next week.

Eels Supporter

Juniors
Just a little information for you all - Brian is not "dirty" on Ash for that Knights game. In fact Brian, unlike a lot of you, does not blame Ash for the loss. As a matter of fact Ash is not available for tonight's game as he was injured at training during the week. And while I am at it, I would like to let you know that I am Ash's Mum and have had a gut full of your bagging of him. You call yourself "supporters". You may be "fans" but you are certainly not supporters. And I might add that I am thoroughly disgusted with the so called "fan" who threw a bottle at Ash during the Knights game. Perhaps you could go watch a replay of the game and maybe you will reconsider where the blame for the loss lies. This is the NRL. Not just one person can be responsible for a loss. Okay, he made a few mistakes, but he is only a kid. For those of you who are calling for some young ones to be given a go - fyi Ash is just 21 years old (8 weeks ago) - the same age as Ben Smith and a lot of the other boys. It has got to the stage where I hope from week to week that he is not selected in the First Grade so you can find someone else to bag, and to blame if the Eels lose. Ash is very down on confidence at present and has been for a long time. But it is understandable if you knew the treatment he was getting. When Smithy puts him on notice for NRL and even has him train with the NRL side and then at the last minute tells him that he has changed his mind, it is no wonder that he is not growing in confidence. When he first went to the Eels Crusher told me that he would learn a lot from Brian, but that Brian plays mind games with the young ones and this causes a lot of the young ones to move on I found that hard to believe. But I certainly now know what Crusher was talking about.

I please ask that you be mindful when you wish to bag players on this forum that you try not to be personal. I imagine other parents read this forum too. It hurts to read some of the garbage that some of you post.

I could go on but I think I have got my point across now.

Latest posts