What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best buy of 2014

parraeels2010

Juniors
Hopoate, him , hayne and sandow will lead the eels to the grand final.

Other choices

Barba
Hopate
Grothe
Mossop
Coote
Soward
Widdop
Tomkins

Last edited:

TheDalek079

Bench
Probably someone that Manly bought, and will transform like they did with Horo. They've bought a couple who could easily make a similar leap up

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Insert name of player my team has bought.

In all likelihood the best buy will be someone who we don't expect just because the performance will far outweigh the expectation.

Two guys I would be keeping an eye on are Cameron King and Nathan Peats. Would be more reluctant to back Peats only because of the question marks on the Eels pack.

Bruce123

Juniors
Insert name of player my team has bought.

In all likelihood the best buy will be someone who we don't expect just because the performance will far outweigh the expectation.

Two guys I would be keeping an eye on are Cameron King and Nathan Peats. Would be more reluctant to back Peats only because of the question marks on the Eels pack.

No, incorrect they are shit

So before the season starts ,we are guessing ,or just naming players in our own teams.
Close thread till Aug/Sep.

mxlegend99

Referee
but gaining Wallace?

Hmmmm .......
We gained Soward for Walsh. Soward was signed and then Walsh was told to look elsewhere because he is just an inferior version of Soward. Wallace was signed as competition for Isaac John to partner him. I think Wallace or John would compliment him well.

Wallace wont do shit to lead us to the finals himself. He just needs to make it easier for Soward to play his best football. Similar to his role at Broncos with Lockyer, or the role Finch played at Storm. I think Cleary just wanted an experienced competitive type player to do a simple role for the team with Soward being our go to man.

Tommy Smith

Referee
It has to be Will Hopoate. He's absolutely world class.

Actually Barba is up there too for his ability to provide Brisbane with exactly the type of spark they desperately needed.

Latest posts