What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Come back in recent Memory!

carlnz

Bench
Three matches come to mind....

Warriors v Bulldogs 2001 in Wellington
Panthers v Tigers 2000 in Penrith
North Queensland v Penrith 1999 in Penrith

What was your fav?

simon says

First Grade
I remember the Knight were giving us a a pasting at Cambo and we came back and beat em.I know we were 20 points or more behind.

But that one against the Panthers really grates.31-8 up and well into the second half,and bloody Elforrd potting goals form the sideline all day.That game was the beginning of the end for the Tigers.We wre coming 2nd at the time,and ended up out of the 8.Really blew our confidence away.

Cheers.

SaintTPP

First Grade
It would haveto be rd25 this year when Saints came back in less than 20 minutes down from 34-10.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
deffinately the st george come back, i dont like st george much but that was a great fight back, especialy after seeing all their fans leaving just before the team turned it on :lol:

Stranger

Coach
I remember the Knight were giving us a a pasting at Cambo and we came back and beat em.I know we were 20 points or more behind.
:cry: i remember that.... sad sad day. :lol:

Bomber

Bench
Statistically, the Cowboys' win over Penrith (at Penrith) was the greatest of all time.

Penrith 26-0 at halftime
Cowboys 36-28 fulltime :mrgreen:

innsaneink

Referee
Berkeley_Eagle said:
would'nt it be from this season
the Dragons V Manly at Kogarah
Manly led 32 - 12 and got run down

That was my initial thought when i read the thread title.

And all those Saints fans that went home early!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [-X [-X

Johns Magic

Referee
2002, Knights vs Bulldogs

Half-time: Knights 21-0 Bulldogs

Full-time: Knights 21-22 Bulldogs

When Hazem got a conversion from the sideline after full-time #-o

Stranger

Coach
Johns Magic said:
2002, Knights vs Bulldogs

Half-time: Knights 21-0 Bulldogs

Full-time: Knights 21-22 Bulldogs

When Hazem got a conversion from the sideline after full-time #-o

Wasnt that a shit day.

et

Juniors
Cronulla against Northern Eagles at Brookvale in 2002. Manly led 18-0 at half-time but Cronulla ended up winning 46-24.

eelsta

Bench
saints vmanly this year :clap:
almost come back!!!! saints v penrith semi final lost by 1 point shame that 1 point loss
put them out of the semis #-o

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Parramatta Vs Canberra 1987 at Parramatta Stadium.

Parramatta trailled 22-0 at halftime, and were booed off by most of the fans.

Then it was 22-4, then 28-4. Before Parramatta came back to win 30-28. Unbelievable comeback, probably the best in Rugby League.

The Grouch

Juniors
'89 Grand Final comes to mind for excitment value, and that semi between Bulldogs and Norths? When Pollamounter almost nailed a 50 metre field goal.