What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best fighters in rugby league?

Tyson

Juniors
not luke burt in round 1 he was a absolut pussy couldnt even hurt johns haha

id say some of the maori fellas in the comp we are tough us maoris

Bazal

Post Whore
I know Michael Witt was a junior boxing champ, and he can throw em (punches, not passes we know he's inept in that dept). Carl Webb goes hard, as does Mick Crocker. And I'd hate to be on the end of a right hook from Fuifui!

legend

Coach
Wiki would be hard to beat.

Webcke was smashed by Dave Furner a few years back.

Reni Maitua seems to know how to land a few as well and I think Carl Webb could probably dish out a hiding if he felt the need...

A lot of the players have backgrounds in boxing like Paul Whatuira, Monty Betham etc...

I suppose they would be the most adept fighters

Master Vippo

Juniors
Carl Webb was like the QLD champ or something in Boxing? Also when Solomon Haumono was playing, you would have been keen to take him on...

I also think BK is pretty tough and would be a good go.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
vippo19 said:
Carl Webb was like the QLD champ or something in Boxing? Also when Solomon Haumono was playing, you would have been keen to take him on...

I also think BK is pretty tough and would be a good go.
Ben Kennedy? nah i have never seen him fight, it seems Watmough does the fighting for Menzies and BK.