What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best jersy

bullmaster

Juniors
The worst freakin' jersy in the league is the white t-shirt design Storm one with the yellow lightning bolt going through it.

Honestly, it's atrocious!!

sooperdooper

First Grade
bullmaster said:
The worst freakin' jersy in the league is the white t-shirt design Storm one with the yellow lightning bolt going through it.

better than the tigers.
the storms is easy to understand and read

morri (cWo)

First Grade
bullmaster said:

agreed

Biased as it may be, the dragons is one of the best IMO. I love the traditionals, so the Roosters & Rabbitohs are also up there amongst the best.

Of the others current Jerseys, Penriths home jersey & Newcastles new strip (predominantly blue) are the best of the bunch.

Other great ones are (were)..Cronulla's "retro" jersey, Balmain Orange with Black Double V, Warriors Black strip (season 2002). Along with the best I've seen.

I reckon the current Canberra home strip looks sickeningly awful, but their previous outfit was probably the best they've had.

Mr Saab

Referee
the tigers jesery reminds me of a line from the movie Running Man

" I am warning you, i get sick. Car sick, air sick, i could through up all over you"
" go ahead, wont show on this shirt"

innsaneink

Referee
sooperdooper said:
better than the tigers.
the storms is easy to understand and read

:lol:

Aaaah...gotta be the post of the thread.

We have a new idiot on the board.

Its a bloody footy jersey, what's there to comprehend?

Charlie Saab said:
the tigers jesery reminds me of a line from the movie Running Man

" I am warning you, i get sick. Car sick, air sick, i could through up all over you"
" go ahead, wont show on this shirt"

Ha!

Its been thrown around in previous threads aswell. Not many in favour. Someone posted that it looks more like a cyclists jersey in the Tour De France. Not that far off the mark.

I like the Tigers and its a damn shame their kit looks so random. It would be somewhat better if they wore black shorts with the orange top but for some reason they have white shorts - appalling.

innsaneink

Referee
nathan011ey.jpg

phonetic

Juniors
Top 3

1 St George Home - Red Vee (Pref Penfolds Era)
2 St George Illawarra Away - (Blood and Bandages away)
3 Penrith 'Chocolate Soldiers'

Worst 3

1 Penrith Away 2004-05
2 Tigers Away 2004-05
3 Tigers Home 2004-05

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
my favorite is the raiders..for obvious reasons lol.

I also like the Dogs, its simple and blue and white go well togther..also i like the sharks uni.

least favorite is probably the Dragons..that uni is boring as bat poo..also it was my old footy teams jersey (exact same design).

The best looking jersey's are the simple designs that haven't changed in a long time, so that they are recognisable. Newtown, Souffs, Easts, Saints all class jesey's that don't look they been designed by some blind genius like the Wastes Tigers shirts....

Bring back John Fifita said:
Ha!

Its been thrown around in previous threads aswell. Not many in favour. Someone posted that it looks more like a cyclists jersey in the Tour De France. Not that far off the mark.

I like the Tigers and its a damn shame their kit looks so random. It would be somewhat better if they wore black shorts with the orange top but for some reason they have white shorts - appalling.

Agreed, the white short are sh*thouse. Same with the Pennies when they wear the teal jerseys with white shorts.

phonetic

Juniors
mightybears said:
trent nathan designed [or at least his company was responsible for] the norths jersey 81 to 91 [red with thin black strips around the shoulders].

That was another cracking jersey. Looked a treat with the North Leagues signage in white across the breadbasket.

Ahhh, sensational

Tupou_Torpedo

Juniors
Does everyone have to be so biased about every question they answer?

Best: Dragons or Bulldogs
Worst: Raiders + storm away

mcbulldog

Juniors
yeah some of these posters are way too biased, why can't the tigers fans just face the fact that their jersey sucks?

innsaneink

Referee
mcbulldog said:
yeah some of these posters are way too biased, why can't the tigers fans just face the fact that their jersey sucks?

Yeh....jerseys suck.....whatever......trophies look good though.

jamesgould

Juniors
phonetic said:
That was another cracking jersey. Looked a treat with the North Leagues signage in white across the breadbasket.

Ahhh, sensational

Urgh, didn't like that Norths one at all! Liked the one after, 90s styles, when it had the red at the top (black at the top was a bit lame). Their heritage black and red vertically striped one they wore against Manly in 94 was pretty class as well.