What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best punch ever in origin?

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Ok white knocked him out but objectively, white will be a lucky man if he can achieve 1/80th of what steve price has done in his career as a prop.

thats about all he'll ever be remembered for.

Whats that got to do with anything???
White would agree with you, he has said it before about the amount of respect he has for guys like Price and Petro, so whats your point?

I am a Price fan but I am kind of in love with White right now :lol: it was a fair 1 on 1 biff as you can tell by most of the players standing back and letting them go for it until Waterhouse came in. Clearly Price got a few ones in as well because White was a little bloody.
I only wish someone would knock Hodges out that bitch drives me nuts.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Feel for Waterhouse.. He was running in to break it up and the moment he grabbed Price was the moment he turned into a human pokie machine

There was no chance in hell that Waterhouse was trying to break that up. He collared Price and took him to the ground and looked to even try to get one or two in while he was down there.

White will be fine. Waterhouse should be in strife.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
There was no chance in hell that Waterhouse was trying to break that up. He collared Price and took him to the ground and looked to even try to get one or two in while he was down there.

I actually think Inglis made it worse as well, Waterhouse should've let White and Price go for it as everyone else was, but he did get Price high around the neck then Inglis came over the top.

Paullyboy

Coach
How could people NOT see it was White who knocked Price out, clear as the day.

:lol::lol:

Wow, NSW people truely are blind. I thought even you clowns would see it was that dog Waterhouse with his cheap blind-side shot that did all the damage. I hope Waterhouse get's f**king brutalised this weekend by someone.

Wow, NSW people truely are blind. I thought even you clowns would see it was that dog Waterhouse with his cheap blind-side shot that did all the damage. I hope Waterhouse get's f**king brutalised this weekend by someone.

WTF?

It was clearly White. Price was in Disneyland already half way through the "It's a small world" ride when Waterhouse dragged him down.

He got knocked the f**k out.

Paullyboy

Coach
You've deadset got to be kidding dont you - he was on his feet when that cat Waterhouse came flying into a 1 on 1 biff with his swinging arm to the jaw. I hope he get's everything they throw at him

I dont think White has a worry in the World, he was just in a one on one stoush which is all good - it's Waterhouse who did all the damage.

melbourne_belle

Juniors

Seriously I have a spare pair of contact lenses in my bag right now I will happily courier them to you so you can watch the replay.
You can clearly see Price out cold before Waterhouse hits him.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
You've deadset got to be kidding dont you - he was on his feet when that cat Waterhouse came flying into a 1 on 1 biff with his swinging arm to the jaw. I hope he get's everything they throw at him

I dont think White has a worry in the World, he was just in a one on one stoush which is all good - it's Waterhouse who did all the damage.
are you fricken joking right now??? take your maroon glasses off and have a decent look at what went on.

Blind Freddy

Juniors
White's landed a beauty that connected with Price's jaw, thats where the damage was done. Waterhouse just came in at precisely the wrong moment.

Price was out before he hit the ground. Eyes were rolled back and losing his legs is a sign of a KO if i've ever seen one. Fair Dinkum some of you blokes need your eyes tested

An41

Juniors

I've watched the reply and Waterhouse comes in and his first action is his left arm goes to grab Price around chest and the right arm creeped up around the neck there was no hint of a swinging arm and as he is basically holding onto a falling front rower and with Inglis all over his back im not suprised he fell over on Price

Talking out of your arse.

Price was out before Waterhouse took him down. He was gooooneeee...

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
WTF?

It was clearly White. Price was in Disneyland already half way through the "It's a small world" ride when Waterhouse dragged him down.

He got knocked the f**k out.

By "dragged him down" do you mean "collected him around the neck and rode him to the ground"?

I agree that White's punch buckled Price, but it makes no difference to the grubbiness of Waterhouse's act.

Phillips

Referee
By "dragged him down" do you mean "collected him around the neck and rode him to the ground"?

I agree that White's punch buckled Price, but it makes no difference to the grubbiness of Waterhouse's act.

:-s

11.jpg

Archangel2

Juniors
This thread is a laugh a minute!
Yeah you won the game, but you lost the series for the 4th time...let me spell that out for the slightly slower crowd of morons on this site who call themselves the Blues supporters.
Yup ya won one game but still lost the series, and some of your team showed there true colours(yellow) with the cheap shot by the no-name winger, yup real champs lol. Hate to say it morons(well I dont actually) but you still now gotta win four in a row to be the team the Maroons are.

And Trent Barret hiding behind his pack like a big girl, couldn't take what he dished out to Inglis. Didn't hear him mentioned that much through the game seemed damn near invisible out on the field, still when you need to throw some dirt about just call on the new Kat Barret, sh*t! What a girl. Ya lost the series an the only way you could win one game was to play the dirt card, yup your team really are a pack of heroes!

Sad part about what happened was that the likes of Watmugh the Manly Sponsor terminator had a good game, and Kimourley did his job as did Ennis. The rest? Not that impressed, the bearded wonder out on the wing wow aint he been a find for the blues lol. One good moment then twenty F**k ups ! Yup real blues material.
hahahahaha and you still lost the series.
Roll on next year and Hodges catching up with his new blue bitches Barret and Symes(you know the one the 'Backpeddler', never seen a guy run backwards so fast as Hodges walked forward)

NSW are still a joke still be happy boys you have at least won a game, so whats that make the total hahahaha.

Still congrats on ya solitary win, good to see the ref helping you guys good to see it worked out for you this time. lol

Latest posts