What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best punch ever in origin?

An41

Juniors
This thread is a laugh a minute!
Yeah you won the game, but you lost the series for the 4th time...let me spell that out for the slightly slower crowd of morons on this site who call themselves the Blues supporters.
Yup ya won one game but still lost the series, and some of your team showed there true colours(yellow) with the cheap shot by the no-name winger, yup real champs lol. Hate to say it morons(well I dont actually) but you still now gotta win four in a row to be the team the Maroons are.

And Trent Barret hiding behind his pack like a big girl, couldn't take what he dished out to Inglis. Didn't hear him mentioned that much through the game seemed damn near invisible out on the field, still when you need to throw some dirt about just call on the new Kat Barret, sh*t! What a girl. Ya lost the series an the only way you could win one game was to play the dirt card, yup your team really are a pack of heroes!

Sad part about what happened was that the likes of Watmugh the Manly Sponsor terminator had a good game, and Kimourley did his job as did Ennis. The rest? Not that impressed, the bearded wonder out on the wing wow aint he been a find for the blues lol. One good moment then twenty F**k ups ! Yup real blues material.
hahahahaha and you still lost the series.
Roll on next year and Hodges catching up with his new blue bitches Barret and Symes(you know the one the 'Backpeddler', never seen a guy run backwards so fast as Hodges walked forward)

NSW are still a joke still be happy boys you have at least won a game, so whats that make the total hahahaha.

Still congrats on ya solitary win, good to see the ref helping you guys good to see it worked out for you this time. lol
thanks buddy

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Best punch I've seen in my time watching league. Not a wild haymaker, just short and crisp and right on the button.

It was like Foreman v Moorer except this time the old geezer was the one who went down.

Paullyboy

Coach
:-s

11.jpg

What on Earth is the point of that screenshot? It shows nothing supporting either side's opinion.

Actually it does show Waterhouse's swinging arm a few seconds before it connects.

Tom Ace

Bench
This thread is a laugh a minute!
Yeah you won the game, but you lost the series for the 4th time...let me spell that out for the slightly slower crowd of morons on this site who call themselves the Blues supporters.
Yup ya won one game but still lost the series, and some of your team showed there true colours(yellow) with the cheap shot by the no-name winger, yup real champs lol. Hate to say it morons(well I dont actually) but you still now gotta win four in a row to be the team the Maroons are.

And Trent Barret hiding behind his pack like a big girl, couldn't take what he dished out to Inglis. Didn't hear him mentioned that much through the game seemed damn near invisible out on the field, still when you need to throw some dirt about just call on the new Kat Barret, sh*t! What a girl. Ya lost the series an the only way you could win one game was to play the dirt card, yup your team really are a pack of heroes!

Sad part about what happened was that the likes of Watmugh the Manly Sponsor terminator had a good game, and Kimourley did his job as did Ennis. The rest? Not that impressed, the bearded wonder out on the wing wow aint he been a find for the blues lol. One good moment then twenty F**k ups ! Yup real blues material.
hahahahaha and you still lost the series.
Roll on next year and Hodges catching up with his new blue bitches Barret and Symes(you know the one the 'Backpeddler', never seen a guy run backwards so fast as Hodges walked forward)

NSW are still a joke still be happy boys you have at least won a game, so whats that make the total hahahaha.

Still congrats on ya solitary win, good to see the ref helping you guys good to see it worked out for you this time. lol

:lol:

Attachments

• qld.jpg
    qld.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 6

the kirwan kid

Juniors
You've deadset got to be kidding dont you - he was on his feet when that cat Waterhouse came flying into a 1 on 1 biff with his swinging arm to the jaw. I hope he get's everything they throw at him

I dont think White has a worry in the World, he was just in a one on one stoush which is all good - it's Waterhouse who did all the damage.

I am a QLDer and huge Steve Price fan but he got knocked out ... sh*t happens when big guys start throwing hands He was gone when Waterhouse came in ... sad but true

Simo

First Grade
If White gets suspended so should Price, he doesnt get let off for losing, he had as much go as White, just didnt land one on the money like White did.

Im still in disbelief people think it was Waterhouse that knocked Price out, if it wasnt so plain and clear in the footage you could argue all day but FFS watch the replay!

The last shot White hits him with lands sqaure on the chin and Prices eyes just take him to disney land.

GB!

Juniors
hopefully white is picked for game I next year, i don't care if he's playing park footy but we need to pick carl webb. so he can start a fight and drop both white and that dog barrett.

then we can get on with the footy

tiger_nick

Bench
i played with brett when he first came up from cooma as a 15 year old. back then he wasnt overly big, but he sure as hell could fight! took down many blokes that had a lot of height and weight on him

Simo

First Grade
hopefully white is picked for game I next year, i don't care if he's playing park footy but we need to pick carl webb. so he can start a fight and drop both white and that dog barrett.

then we can get on with the footy

You may want to get someone else back, from all reports Carl Webb does not have much in him. His amateur boxing reputation is greater than his actual peformance according to some from up NQ (cant recall the posters but there was a thread on it a year or so back).

Jamie Goddard, he has a proven Blues busting hook!

Firedrake

Coach
Dumb play from Waterhouse. Should have just kicked him in the head when he hit the ground (and he was about to hit the ground, hard!). Wouldn't have to miss a week.

Loudstrat

Coach
White is a cat, and sadly this one act will justify many origins when he's been picked above other better players.

And the moron Inglis jamming his knee into Price's throat had no bearing on it? Until then, Price was on the ground with a stack of players on him. I doubt he could move anyway.

Still, proved again Queensland's mentality. Won the series, and 4 straight - a remarkable effort which will echo throughout time.

And they blew it all in the last minute because of their stupid paranoia about NSW. Couldn't win with dignity, but fights always keep the bogans happy.

Cloud9

When Steve Price says he coudn't remember the incident, does anyone believe him? Surely he could remember the constellation of Orion.
ConstellationOrion1.jpg

babyg

Juniors
I thought Price was belting the crap out of White until the rest joined in and Price lost his balance. White had a clear shot of him and belted him. If he didn't get knocked out Price would have won on points.

kbw

Bench
I loved it.
White knocked Price out without a doubt and the filth deserved it.

I think Waterhouse's intention was to break the fight up, but he stuff that up serverly and went about it the wrong way,

The only bad thing about it is that White did not take up Hodges offer, Hodges would have been smashed from here to tomorrow.

Phillips

Referee
I thought Price was belting the crap out of White until the rest joined in and Price lost his balance. White had a clear shot of him and belted him. If he didn't get knocked out Price would have won on points.

you are an idiot.

Latest posts