What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Better Call Saul

Parra

Referee
Am I alone in thinking this is equal if not better than breaking bad?
Most people seem to think it’s good but not as good.

I think it has been better right from the start. BB was a necessary prequel as it turns out.

Apey

Staff member
Good season

Thought Nacho would have been wiped out by now tbh

Also thought they were done with Jimmy and Kim as a couple after their fight.

Maybe next season to both?

Pommy

Coach
Episode 2 was a bit of a filler/fizzer.

How regularly are they drip feeding it on Stan?

Breaking bad/Better call Saul has always been like this. I think it’s what makes it so good as it allows for much deeper immersive plots.

T-Boon

Coach
Ep 2 was cool. Introduced that new piece to Mikes character where he isn't going to be the lame family man to his user daughter-in-law. Good. Embrace the dark side.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Ep 2 was cool. Introduced that new piece to Mikes character where he isn't going to be the lame family man to his user daughter-in-law. Good. Embrace the dark side.

Are you inventing an MRA plotline? Mike got angry cos his granddaughter reminded him that he didnt protect his son.

T-Boon

Coach
Are you inventing an MRA plotline? Mike got angry cos his granddaughter reminded him that he didnt protect his son.

I am not sure what MRA is, but I suppose I am taking an inference from that happening and how we know he is by the time of BB that things are going to go a particular direction from here. He also blew off the daughter in law.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I am not sure what MRA is, but I suppose I am taking an inference from that happening and how we know he is by the time of BB that things are going to go a particular direction from here. He also blew off the daughter in law.

Mens rights activist. Your posts are littered with championing blokes over chicks all the time.

The only animosity to his daughter in law i recall is when he was walking out after babysitting. He cracked the shits unreasonably because of guilt over his son

Latest posts