What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Better Call Saul

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah has to be Gus. Makes perfect sense as he's the one guy we know would not want Hector killed by a random- he wants that for himself. And having Nacho quietly working inside the cartel for him is exactly the sort of thing Gus would do.

Apey

Staff member
I just finished watching season 2. I love this show, Saul is just about the best character you could make a prequel series about.

The last few episodes of season 2 all I wanted was someone to stick it to Chuck about his BS condition. Shine a few light globes in front of that dude's face.

Hopefully it runs another few seasons, covering some expected fallouts and new friendships, and then ends with Walter White walking into his office for the first time or something.

Pommy

Coach
I just finished watching season 2. I love this show, Saul is just about the best character you could make a prequel series about.

The last few episodes of season 2 all I wanted was someone to stick it to Chuck about his BS condition. Shine a few light globes in front of that dude's face.

Hopefully it runs another few seasons, covering some expected fallouts and new friendships, and then ends with Walter White walking into his office for the first time or something.

There has to be a sequel as well. Last we saw he had a big was of cash now he's got some dead end job etc.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

I think the later seasons of BCS are going to show the Breaking Bad period from Saul's perspective, then end with the fallout. I reckon Walt will appear around season 4-5. His first appearance would be a great season 4 cliffhanger ending.

Incorrect

Coach
Good return episode to start season 3. Loving the build up to see who's tracking Mike (as if we don't know!) ....

Incorrect

Coach
Love seems to be lite around here for Jimmy McGill....

But I gotta say, I'm 4 minutes in to episode 3 of season 3 and it's a BB episode all over so far... From the seemingly irrelevant intro to the desert meet. This show is on the up and up no question...

T-Boon

Coach
Love seems to be lite around here for Jimmy McGill....

But I gotta say, I'm 4 minutes in to episode 3 of season 3 and it's a BB episode all over so far... From the seemingly irrelevant intro to the desert meet. This show is on the up and up no question...

I think people are quiet about it because they want to wait and binge a month from now. But it is not disappointing. The story telling is gripping.

T-Boon

Coach
That scene on the road Mike and ....(spoiler alert) confronting each other, they both seem almost autistic or something. Two guys on a different wave length to the rest of us. Great scene.

Incorrect

Coach
The last 2 episodes of this show have been unreal. Seasons 1 and 2 were good television but this season it's raising the bar IMO

myrrh ken

First Grade
Just getting into season 3 now. Its great visually and its got that same tense vibe as BB where not much in fact happens.

I can see the twists and turns a mile away though. Maybe cos I'm used to BB. I'd love it to run a little parallel to BB and also do more of the current day storyline but i dont think itll get there.

T-Boon

Coach
I am growing frustrated by the lack of things happening. The woman is unbearable.

Man, what this show is about is happening fast now. Jimmy is becoming Saul. It is awesome. The characters, scenes, writing is all perfect. Remember, "the woman" drops out entirely from here so she is arguable the most intriguing character. Where the f**k does it go from here to end up with Saul Goodman the victim/coward?

Incorrect

Coach
Solid start to season 4. The opening scene with Jimmy/Gene in the hospital and then getting the cab home was intriguing...