What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

griffo346

First Grade
i propose this question

with the sucess of the bbl & inclusion of the new teams will we see these teams expand into the 50over domestic game? as these teams no doubt have members etc i for one if i was a member of the Sydney Thunder would like to see my team more regular

beads6

First Grade
McDermott bowled well in the death again. He has come on in leaps and bounds this summer.

Patorick

Staff member
i hate Sarah Jones
SouthParkSarahJessicaParker.jpg

MSIH

Bench
She's certainly no Alana Smith. Or Jess Yates or Mel McLaughlin for that matter. She's still alright though.

aussies1st

Staff member
Starting it after Boxing day would be the time to do it then. At least then players can push for Boxing Day selection and you would get more fans during that period than before Christmas.

beads6

First Grade
Starting it after Boxing day would be the time to do it then. At least then players can push for Boxing Day selection and you would get more fans during that period than before Christmas.

I think that is the best option as well. Need to squeeze it into a month I reckon. Need more first class cricket played up until Boxing day for sure.

Latest posts