What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

never heard of that coyte guy, who is he?

Played in last years big bash for the Blues, was always good for a 20-30 run over.

I really want to see these two dig in together in at least one game. If they both fire see how much runs they can score together.

Dragon

Coach
Good to see Warner and the fatman giving them some stick, cmon you blu-.. lime greens :?

NRL_Fanatic

Juniors
In all fairness to Coyte who bowled super tonight - he had one bad over last year which he will be remembered for but apart from that had a fairly good domestic season - took a hat trick even in one game..

In all fairness to Coyte who bowled super tonight - he had one bad over last year which he will be remembered for but apart from that had a fairly good domestic season - took a hat trick even in one game..

He had more than one bad over in last years series, he would go for 8 or more an over in most games.

aussies1st

Staff member
WTF is Philipson going in a Sydney side? Cannot believe we would get that desperate.

MSIH

Bench
Spent all their money on Gayle & Warner, therefore got to expect some plebs in there. Phillipson's exactly that.

Warner hitting them crisp here. Obviously if he stays in, they win. He gets out, they lose.

IMO our batting lacks far too much depth. Too much reliance on Gayle + Warner..

Dan Smith can hit them around a bit, and Oozy is a good anchor if they need it, but I agree that they're probably one quality batsman short.

But when Warner bats like this it doesn't matter. I think the Thunder are home, even if Warner gets out now, Dunk has got himself in and can probably see it home, even with bowlers.