What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Ronnie

DJDL

Bench
What a cluster phuque!

Like everything else in the game the eligibility rules are disorganised, over complicated and just a tad subjective.

Get rid of the second tier nation crap and call them all Nations and you pick and stick with one of them FFS

How hard can it be? Surely once a player is elevated to a top 30 squad, the governing body should make a determination on their representative eligibility.

Make it early in their careers so there can be no arguments down the track.

Keep the QRL and NSWRL out of it.

SharkShocked

Bench
You know what this does...
Makes him a better player.
Stronger
That will be tested over the next short period.
As BBB said. You’d want to hope the club, staff and players get around the bloke. Can’t think of anything like this happening in forever.

Wouldn’t surprise anyone if it knocks him about for a while.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You know what this does...
Makes him a better player.
Stronger

It should because the door is only closed for this game. Hasn't been slammed shut. QRL will argue the case from next week. I hope they win that one.

I hope Fitz can get to him as well.

I hope NSW pick him for Game 3

bluefox68

Staff member
How hard can it be? Surely once a player is elevated to a top 30 squad, the governing body should make a determination on their representative eligibility.

Make it early in their careers so there can be no arguments down the track.

Keep the QRL and NSWRL out of it.
This

Eion

First Grade
The problem here is that Queenslanders are a pack of cheating merkins. They no doubt knew he was ineligible when he was a kid playing for the U18s…but being cheating merkins, let him play.

Gutted for Ronnie. But he’s better than that mob.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well he should be f**king playing then!
They f**ked up years ago.
I'm starting a movement
"LET RONNIE PLAY!"

This goes to show how much SOO really means to a lot of us, I don't give to f**ks about it, but I do care what they do to our Sharks players.

Well yeah. They just put this same graphic up on the preview. No stupid phuque, Not Airwaster, Not Gronk, Not Mick Anus and not the dumb broad even pointed that out and asked.