What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big-spenders at Belmore prefer imports to home bred players

adamkungl

Immortal
Hey, we never took a moral high ground in regards to buying players...you reap what you sow. "But but but it was a previous administration!" Who gives a f**k! Hypocrites :lol:

inside_pass

Bench
The Bulldogs are a long way from where they used to be even though they spend,spend ,spend on new recruits each season.The so called bred not bought myth is just that........a myth!
I think its more of a coaching problem in my opinion because the roster they have is still talented compared to some clubs.
Kevin Moore to be the next coach looking for a job in 2011!

Bulldog Force

Referee
The Bulldogs are a long way from where they used to be even though they spend,spend ,spend on new recruits each season.The so called bred not bought myth is just that........a myth!
I think its more of a coaching problem in my opinion because the roster they have is still talented compared to some clubs.
Kevin Moore to be the next coach looking for a job in 2011!
About bloody time. What do you think we've been trying to say? It was all a simple marketing strategy by the former board. I have never in my time following this game seen so many people fall so hard on a single line.

Latest posts