What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest anti-league nuffy in the Sydney media

Brutus

Referee
Robertson put Bowen on the wing on his test team.

They said this nuffy would only be making occasional guest appearances on the show. Now he's on 3 days a week. The show's credo nosedives with every immature piece of sh*t that comes out of his mouth.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Channel 7

i just saw their News and they used the same footage of Gallop as they did the other day and pretended he was talking about Williams when it had nothing to do with him at all

maybe the ABA or whoever is that is supposed to monitor these mobs should take a good look at 7

Mr Saab

Referee
Ch seven...the station planning a fake dawn service and beng caught.
Sunlies....great show.

El Diablo

Post Whore
no morals whatsoever

Channel 7 are also proud to have Ben Cousins as an ambassador

says it all really

and lets not forget Today Tonight

Mr Saab

Referee
Anna Coren...she shyts me.
Cant say bring backanyone as they are all shockers.

Naomi
Stan Grant

Brutus

Referee
It's Monday afternoon, you want to hear quality talkback on the weekend's footy games, so what does 2SM do??

Puts farkin Gavin Robertson on

Brutus

Referee
Tunks is much better when he's on with Langmack, but I agree he needs an injection of something.

Mr Saab

Referee
Now Phil from Dubbo is on talking about shyte that NO ONE cares about.
f**k this show has some shyte callers.

Brutus

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Now Phil from Dubbo is on talking about shyte that NO ONE cares about.
f**k this show has some shyte callers.

You should ring up more often Charles - always have strong opinions on issues, make plenty of sense. I guess you wouldn't bother wasting your time on Squeaky though.

Phil averages three words a minute. He's up there with Dazza the Bunny.

Mr Saab

Referee
I will be calling later this week and i will give it to "Squeaks"
I hope he is on thurs/friday

Brutus

Referee
Talkin Sport is losing credo by the day.

Great show at its best, but it needs the right hosts and the more I keep hearing Robertson, the less I will listen.

Turned it on the other day to hear Robertson and Pappy on the panel - this was after a big weekend's footy and people were ringing in to talk footy-related issues. Roberston has NFI!! What has happedned to Langers?? Are they phasing him out and bringing back the squeaky?

The Preacher

First Grade
I think they're both of little value to the show.
Heaps, MG, Tex and Langers, that's all they need to make it an entertaining and popular presentation.

Brutus

Referee
'Heaps' entered the category of "nuffy' today by praising AFL boss Andrew Demetriou for his handling of the West Coast Eagles' problems, mainly the Ben Cousins issue. Hughes has got to be kidding right? It's the friggin AFL's fault that crap like this has been allowed to occur in the first place.

Mr Saab

Referee
I had to endure listening to Kurty say "Ya know mate" about 32 times in a 3 minute span.
He is painful