What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest anti-league nuffy in the Sydney media

Brutus

Referee
Robertson has just come on and dropped about 10 "back yourselves" in 2 minutes.

Bye bye Talkin Sport for today.

tye

Juniors
Hey clowns, If you don't like the "back page" don't watch it! & if you don't like the "BSB" don't listen to it.

Brutus

Referee
tye said:
Hey clowns, If you don't like the "back page" don't watch it! & if you don't like the "BSB" don't listen to it.

Hey farkwit, I happen to like TK (even though he can be dumb at times) and he hosts the BSB.

It's fun teasing Quaddie and worth listening to when someone challenges his lack of sports knowledge. Funny radio.

lucablight

First Grade
Brutus said:
Listening to Fat Quaddie Freedman rating his all-time best RL players is making me sick.

Why isn't this guy on a racing show and a racing show only? Who decided to give this nuffy a sports gig?

I'm still hoping they will read my email highlighting his shocking error in the Sunday paper (the wests tigers v warriors 2005 GF one):lol:

What was it?

Tom Shines

First Grade
Said that Pat Richards had 465453 injections in his ankle before he could play the grand final v Warriors.
I stopped reading after I saw that.

Mr Saab

Referee
Brutus..

How about the news crew every hr for 2SM? How bad are they? Worst news readers i have ever heard. Sound like they needed to be tested by ASDA

Brutus

Referee
The pronunciation of words/people's names is abominable. Who can ever forget Sartian Weinstein.

I reckon they get kids right out of school and throw them behind a mic. 8 bucks an hour.

brooksy19

Bench
Worst news reporter is the chick that does the afternoon session at New fm 105.3, you should of heard her attempt Asotasi and Vagana.

Mr Saab

Referee
Brutus said:
The pronunciation of words/people's names is abominable. Who can ever forget Sartian Weinstein.

I reckon they get kids right out of school and throw them behind a mic. 8 bucks an hour.

Ohhhhhhhh sartian!
Where did he end up?
What about Diane Covney Garland..

Bill Coralis went all out for his news crew

Tom Shines

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Ohhhhhhhh sartian!
Where did he end up?
What about Diane Covney Garland..

Bill Coralis went all out for his news crew
I member Diane Coveney Garland... f**k she was hopeless.