What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest anti-league nuffy in the Sydney media

Brutus

Referee
tye said:
Freedman doesn't claim to be a league journo, he doesn't work on a rugby league radio station. Think about it clown!

knob gobbler...

I love it when Quaddie rips stuff straight out the morning papers and claims it as his own knowledge. He did it this morning when commenting on Australia's 76-0 union win over a virtual England B team in 1998. He kept saying to T.K that he was positively sure that it was 1998.

It was in reference to Wales bringing out a bunch of second stringers for the upcoming union tests in Australia - the article was in the DT with mentions of that game in 98.

Cometh the knowledge
Cometh the Quaddie

Mr Saab

Referee
I liked how this morning when Quaddie talked about how Bennett didnt go to the coaches conference a few months back...said that "Mark" Gee went instead....who the f**k is Mark Gee?
TK also agreed and said Mark Gee....hello it is Andrew Gee. They are tweedle dumb and tweedle dee

The Riddler

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
I liked how this morning when Quaddie talked about how he didnt go to the coaches conference a few months back...said that "Mark" Gee went instead....who the f**k is Mark Gee?
TK also agreed and said Mark Gee....hello it is Andrew Gee. They are tweedle dumb and tweedle dee
The Sunday FS would be better off without TK

Brutus

Referee
Mr Saab said:
I liked how this morning when Quaddie talked about how Bennett didnt go to the coaches conference a few months back...said that "Mark" Gee went instead....who the f**k is Mark Gee?

Mark Gee is the brother of Andrew and Keith Gee. I think he played a couple first grade games for the Gold Coast Giants.

He coached the Clydesdales last year and coaches the Broncos' QLD Cup feeder club, Aspley, this year.

Bennett loves his Gees.

Wouldn't be surprised if his favourite music is the Bee Gees.:D

Brutus

Referee
Not sure who actually went down, but Mark does play an important role at the club.

Brutus

Referee
Mr Saab said:
f**k, got me good then.

Don't worry it's just Quaddie pulling his 'facts' from the paper again and acting like he knows all. Both of them wouldn't have a clue without the morning paper in front if them.

Brutus

Referee
Great work by the Quaddie yesterday when Doctor Paul rang up yesterday and mentioned the Broncos v Manly game.

His response was " No, Manly are playing the Storm this weekend"

A true hardcore Sea Eagles supporter.

The Preacher

First Grade
Looking at the articles written by Ray Chesto lately, he has brought himself right into calculations for a starring role in this thread. God he gives me the sh!ts sometimes.
He can take the moral high ground and make out he's "Donny-Do-Good", and then tries to turn around and convince everybody that he's just a normal punter that loves being on the hill in the rain eating a pie and drinking a schooner out of a plastic cup.
He's dead set full of sh!t, and he's a "stoolie" for News Ltd., even though he'll tell you different, and that he's a Tiger through and through and who he scribes for changes nothing.

Mr Saab

Referee
Brutus said:
Great work by the Quaddie yesterday when Doctor Paul rang up yesterday and mentioned the Broncos v Manly game.

His response was " No, Manly are playing the Storm this weekend"

A true hardcore Sea Eagles supporter.

"There playing melbourne this weekend, yeah melbourne" Waits 10 seconds after some talking "Actually no your right, they are playing the Broncos"
Richard is a struggler when it comes to anything other than racing

El Diablo

Post Whore
Freeman on The Back Page last night was a pleasant surprise and i don't normally like the bloke.

Glad to see an actual League person on there for once.