What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest feel-good Grand Final?

^_^

Juniors
lol Butters Manly didnt contribute to your team missing any of the 2 players which you obviously needed so so badly :roll: suck sh*t the Storm deserve to hold that official record for many many years to come :D

Dutchy

Immortal
Feel good much? F%ck Yeah!

Smashing Storm 40 nil isn't what makes 08 feel good for me.

Playing the perfect game of football that was set up in the previous weeks and the earlier loss at Brookvale to Storm, and Menzies scoring that try is what makes it special too me.

^_^

Juniors
Im also obsessed with the final try from Bell, that run and the flick pass is the bomb!!!!

oh and i agree with you that win was set up weeks before i guess nobody expected the Storm to cop it like that hahaha

Smashing Storm 40 nil isn't what makes 08 feel good for me.

Playing the perfect game of football that was set up in the previous weeks and the earlier loss at Brookvale to Storm, and Menzies scoring that try is what makes it special too me.

Carrying on with that line of thought, the 05 grand final made it all better, 88 and 89 can now be forgotten.

As a fan, a passionate fan, you just want to know what it feels like to hear the hooter on grand final day/night and for your team to be in front on the score board, there is nothing better.

And for Toddy P to score on the bell was just a cherry on top.

Now that I know, I just want to feel it again.

Bubbs

Latest posts