What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Grub in the comp

eastsrule

Bench
Gallen is a dickhead. Cannot believe he can get away with hitting the back of a knocked out players head.

stuke

Bench
Gallen is a dickhead. Cannot believe he can get away with hitting the back of a knocked out players head.

exactly! the head pat does nothing but incite opposition players. all the refs would have to do is blow a penalty for it as he is 'attcking the head of a player' (however soft that may sound) and you would see it gone from the game. low act from low people!

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Gallen didn't just pat his head, he came down with a forearm and then patted his head. Can't believe that the commentators didn't really pick it up until Rabs mentioned it when the scrum was packing.

Bird is just a roughhead, and at least he is in your face with his aggressiveness. Gallen is a sly grub, pure and simple.

eastsrule

Bench
Hitting his head?? he patted him 3 or 4 times ffs...

It was hardly a pat. It was a slap.

Regardless, you think it is okay to touch a player who is knocked out?

It is wrong on so many levels.

There is a reason why we take precautions when taking a knocked out/hurt neck or back off the field.

Take your sharks goggles off and put on your realist glasses.

Glenn

First Grade
Nothing Illegal in what he did, but the lack of class Gallen has was on show again.

stuke

Bench
Nothing Illegal in what he did, but the lack of class Gallen has was on show again.

technically it is illegal....he is making contact with the head of an opponent unnecessarily. you are right though, it shows the quality of the bloke.

stuke

Bench
i noticed that after Feleti and Caylo grabbed hold of him he was pretty quiet for the next 5 -10 minutes as well. easy to be tough when a player is on the ground and can't defend themselves.

McLovin

Staff member
Was the bloke on the ground actually knocked out?? I know he obviously got up a bit slow but that could have been due to the hit placed on him...

eastsrule

Bench
Was the bloke on the ground actually knocked out?? I know he obviously got up a bit slow but that could have been due to the hit placed on him...

Whether or not he was knocked out is not really an issue.

The fact that Gallen didn't know whether he was knocked out or not but still hit him on the back of the head.

You will find it difficult to defend the act when some time he does that again someone has a f**king seizure on the field.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
On 1st view, i didn't have a big problem with the pats on the head, but did have big problems with the forearm he dropped on the guys head

Reading through some posts on here, i can sort of see the merit in the pats not being that flash either

bluey

Bench
Dead set some of you supporters should not watch league, may i suggest tennis.
In all fair ness probably not the best thing that gall has ever done, but it is a contact sport.
I noticed every one missed the cheap shot by fui on seymour after he played the ball, and it was a real smack.

Latest posts