What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Grub in the comp

Paul Gallen is a softcock of the highest order, a cheap shot merchant, he should be suspeneded for bringing the game into disrepute(again)

Every bit as bad as Hoppa and he was forced out of the game.

Its all well and good to try and be the tough guy
But a cheap shot palooka is a totally differant proposition, its becoming too much of a habit not to be deliberate.

big boppa eel

Juniors
On 1st view, i didn't have a big problem with the pats on the head, but did have big problems with the forearm he dropped on the guys head

Reading through some posts on here, i can sort of see the merit in the pats not being that flash either
Sorry champ Im sure you mean smack in the head, you get a PAT on the head when you score or do something of some note.

Godz Illa

Coach
Funny you mention Hoppa, as he also had that penchant for patting opponents heads. Not sure if he ever slapped a concussed head though. Gallen is progressing well, surely we are only a few years from digital penetration.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Dead set some of you supporters should not watch league, may i suggest tennis.
In all fair ness probably not the best thing that gall has ever done, but it is a contact sport.
I noticed every one missed the cheap shot by fui on seymour after he played the ball, and it was a real smack.
Contact sport? how did this piece of sh*t know if Cordoba was hurt or not?

Paul Gallen is a softcock of the highest order, a cheap shot merchant, he should be suspeneded for bringing the game into disrepute(again)

Every bit as bad as Hoppa and he was forced out of the game.

Its all well and good to try and be the tough guy
But a cheap shot palooka is a totally differant proposition, its becoming too much of a habit not to be deliberate.

If nothing else, you deserve respect for using that word which hasnt been heard of since Walter Brennan hip tossed his 1st heffa.

:clap:

melon....

Coach
Here is a list off the top of my head of the players who I thinks are the Grubs of the NRL, If you have any more just add them to the list

Greg Bird
Travis Burns

Tonie Carroll
Michael Crocker
David Faalogo
Paul Gallen
Corey Hughes
Jaiman Lowe
Steve MataiFuifui Moimoi
Brad Morrin
Luke O'Donnell
Ben Ross
Billy Slater
Brett White

You left out Matai...hes a champion grub

imasharkie

Coach
lol

can't believe kimmorley hasn't been mentioned yet. dirty little bitch

What because of his fractured eye socket caused by a high late shot from FuiFui. Ben Ross got 6 weeks for the same offence, what will Fui get?

Grub = FuiFui MoiMoi

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ennis is the biggest grub by far in the comp. No one comes close to him.

imasharkie

Coach
Quote:
Originally Posted by imasharkie
What because of his fractured eye socket caused by a high late shot from FuiFui. Ben Ross got 6 weeks for the same offence, what will Fui get?

Grub = FuiFui MoiMoi

How long is Kimmorely out for?

How long was Cooper Cronk out for?

answer = no time off

Latest posts