What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Grub in the comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by imasharkie
What because of his fractured eye socket caused by a high late shot from FuiFui. Ben Ross got 6 weeks for the same offence, what will Fui get?

Grub = FuiFui MoiMoi

How long was Cooper Cronk out for?

answer = no time off

You stated that Fui fractured Kimmorely's eye socket, just wanted to know how long the injury would keep him out of the game? Or will he continue to play with the fracture?

The fractured eye socket happened earlier in the game, Kimmorley shouldnt have been on the field with the amount of blood coming from that nose, prior to the field goal.

azzah72

Bench
The fractured eye socket happened earlier in the game, Kimmorley shouldnt have been on the field with the amount of blood coming from that nose, prior to the field goal.

thats incorrect, Cayless hit kimmorley in the nose with his forearm earlier in the game, hence the blood, the fracture (if it ends up being that, i haven't heard confirmation but i am pretty sure he did) happened with the moi moi hit. both of them together f**ked his eye up for a while after the game.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You stated that Fui fractured Kimmorely's eye socket, just wanted to know how long the injury would keep him out of the game? Or will he continue to play with the fracture?
Why is that relevant?

I'm fairly certain the NRL makes suspension decisions based on the seriousness of the infringement, not on how much damage is inflicted.

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
What has Matai actually done that warrants the grub tag?
Late cheap shot merchant.

Gasnier in the test last year, and Soward this year come to mind. I can't remember exactly who it was about 2 years ago that he smashed into the fencing after they'd already left the field of play as well.

He's always got his hand in players faces as well.

He's one of the dirtiest players in the game, only one is ahead of him, and that is Gallen.

Why is that relevant?

I'm fairly certain the NRL makes suspension decisions based on the seriousness of the infringement, not on how much damage is inflicted.

Thanks, I had always been of belief suspensions were based on how much damage was inflicted :sarcasm:

All I wanted was some clarification or Kimmorely's condition, the last I had heard was was it was a "possible" fracture.

BWNB

First Grade
thats incorrect, Cayless hit kimmorley in the nose with his forearm earlier in the game, hence the blood, the fracture (if it ends up being that, i haven't heard confirmation but i am pretty sure he did) happened with the moi moi hit. both of them together f**ked his eye up for a while after the game.

From where i saw it, Kimmorley should have got the penalty for copping a raised forearm by the ball runner, instead parra got the penalty. Hayne was terrible yday

Grail

Juniors
What because of his fractured eye socket caused by a high late shot from FuiFui. Ben Ross got 6 weeks for the same offence, what will Fui get?

Grub = FuiFui MoiMoi

Nothing late about it, but definately high.
Moimoi isn't a grub, he is just incredibly careless.

A grub is someone who deliberately goes out of their way to hurt another player or rub something in.

Gallen = 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Daylight = 4th
Bird = 5th

Latest posts