What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Wanker on LU?

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
rockin ronny

Let me say - I am honoured to receive so many votes from you lowbrow, whining Manly scum.

Your club exists by fraud and should have been kicked out in 1999. You are about to cop the mother of all hidings from the mighty Storm if you limp into the grand final on the back of your refereeing mates at Brookvale.

In 2009, with Watmong and Greg Bird in the backrow, you will ensure that 100% of league fans despise Manly, not just the current 95%.

Thank you again for the votes. I just call it as i see it - but it's good to get recognition.

Shorty

Staff member
thats not particularly pleasant on your part reecey..

shorty's ok..
Thanks Ozzie:)

deleted, cut it out mate...

Wow so you use the corner prossies,oh Reece you aim too low!
Your use of homosexuality as an insult is amusing:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ozzie:)

I wouldnt go thanking Ozbash just yet - he's old school. When he's not rearing cattle, he's off stamping all over gay rights. Thrusting burning crosses onto the front lawn of local female hockey player's homes and mass burnings of Julian Clary DVDs are just a few of the things that make up a perfect Saturday night for Ozzy.

Ozzies a lyncher from way back and he's got a taste for Bull Dykes. Best shave off your spikey mullet and put on a skirt.

Shorty

Staff member
Its not an insult, rather an observation.
Ah right,you know nothing about me.
Ozzies a lyncher from way back and he's got a taste for Bull Dykes. Best shave off your spikey mullet and put on a skirt.
Yes cause that's what I am:roll:

I'd cut out the homophobic insults if I were you.
Most in this thread have been in jest(myself included) but you're taking things a bit far.

I'd cut out the homophobic insults if I were you.
Most in this thread have been in jest(myself included) but you're taking things a bit far.

a.) If you dont think this is being said in jest then you're dumber than first thought.
b.)Don't make threats you can't back up.

Stained_Class

Juniors
I wouldnt go thanking Ozbash just yet - he's old school. When he's not rearing cattle, he's off stamping all over gay rights. Thrusting burning crosses onto the front lawn of local female hockey player's homes and mass burnings of Julian Clary DVDs are just a few of the things that make up a perfect Saturday night for Ozzy.

This man is a GOD! :lol:

^_^

Juniors
Ronny you call it thru bias one eyed rubbish. Your obviously upset your team isnt around anymore & you have proven you rightly deserve many votes for being an absolute tossing wanker on these forums.....who gives a sh*t what you think you dont even support a team besides whichever bandwagon you jump onto next....you are one sad prick & im sure your life in some way replicates your view point :crazy:

In the end your going to be a grubby merkin, at least I have a team to support :lol:

Last edited:

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Ronny you call it thru bias one eyed rubbish. Your obviously upset your team isnt around anymore & you have proven you rightly deserve many votes for being an absolute tossing wanker on these forums.....who gives a sh*t what you think you dont even support a team besides whichever bandwagon you jump onto next....you are one sad prick & im sure your life in some way replicates your view point

In the end your going to be a grubby merkin, at least I have a team to support :lol:

OK. I'm going to skip the shocking grammar. Clearly, you're from an under-privileged background -zero education except surfing. Guessing - dossing at a 1 bedroom unit with 15 of your Brookie dope-smoking mates paying $20 each a week.

I'll skip the use of the C-word - always a sign of top shelf. :lol:

You do have a team to support. They are badly named and supported by the lowest form of amoeba. But, it's your team.

And it's vegetables like you, all class and intelligence :lol:, existing on favours from mates, that makes your "great" club what it is today.

All I can say is - bring on the Storm - first GF ever where your club enters history as the only club to lose by 60+.

I've never felt closer to the Storm than I did last GF. I want to experience that feeling again. :lol:

Latest posts