What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blair

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Should be arrested for stealing a living. Worst player in this clubs history.

Has there ever been a bigger oxygen thief wearing our shirt?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
tonight Blair made Ben Teo's time here look impressive.

Pissweak softcock.

Tiger05

First Grade
I sort of feel bad posting how terrible he has been. Some of those missed tackles were so off it isn't funny.

Whoever called him the best 2nd rower in the world was nuts.

chopsy_05

Juniors
Ryan O'Hara comes to mind. But yes we have to cut our losses and auction this pathetic grub off to the highest bidder.

hutch

First Grade
Someone called him the best second rower in the world? Jesus!

Never rated him at Melbourne, was gutted when we signed him, have never seen him play a game to justify his tigers pay packet!

Get rid of him, pay him out, let him play the rest of his contract in reserve grade. I don't care, get rid of him!!!!!

Tiger05

First Grade
Someone called him the best second rower in the world? Jesus!

Never rated him at Melbourne, was gutted when we signed him, have never seen him play a game to justify his tigers pay packet!

Get rid of him, pay him out, let him play the rest of his contract in reserve grade. I don't care, get rid of him!!!!!

I saw him play one decent game at test level. Apart from that he was ordinary.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Tops list of my most hated Tigpies....ahead of Terry Hill, Craig Field, John Hopoate and Timid Tim.
Same here.
I get the feeling he gets selected for first grade because he's being paid so much, so they feel they have to use him. It's time for him to become the highest paid player in NSW cup.

Juniors
Potter is not to blame for our current state however we can only blame the coach for selecting Blair week in week out.

The last time someone mentioned KPI's at WT he got sacked. It's a very simple system, "Adam Blair your a pussy, tonight's key performance indicators are 5 hit ups in the first half and 5 in the second, if u fail to meet these milestones u can have another crack next week in NSW cup"

Having said that the lazy merkin would probably prefer it that way, no pride nor shame if that's the best he can go after being blasted by Tallis.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Can't get over it. 4 hit ups in 80 minutes. Ok we did not have much ball in the first half but it is pathetic regardless. It took him 16 minutes to make his first run.

He is a f**king dog. Only wants the ball when we are in the opposition 20.

byrner

Juniors
He wasnt your only bad player tonight! Benji still didnt want to tackle.

Thank Tim Sheens and your board for the shit side u have now.

Tiger05

First Grade
Can't get over it. 4 hit ups in 80 minutes. Ok we did not have much ball in the first half but it is pathetic regardless. It took him 16 minutes to make his first run.

He is a f**king dog. Only wants the ball when we are in the opposition 20.

I could get the small number of hit-ups if he was making all his tackles but he is missing tackles that should be made regularly. There was one stage where he made a tackle and then chased down the kicker and hit him - it was good solid play. The thing is that effort while good has to be there all game. He missed a lot of tackles.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Benji and Blair really don't look interested in playing, the Tigers should move them on, just like the Panthers did with Jennings and Lewis.

FlameThrower

Bench
Benji and Blair really don't look interested in playing, the Tigers should move them on, just like the Panthers did with Jennings and Lewis.
..normally don't post on other teams forums, but you guys are shot, worst ever injury hit, let go key players, poor purchases of new players, and a very clear lack of depth. Plus dramas with the board, Rookie Coach, .... It sounds a bit like Parramatta last year.? U guys had no chance last night, Souths like a machine, big forwards, speeds and attack. They have clicked and this is the year, like u guys did in 2005 and like my Dragons in 2009/20010.
Hang in there.....

JoeyFish

Juniors
If Benji can be benched then surely so can Blair. Mind you I would prefer if he was playing in NSW Cup but the bench is a start

Latest posts