What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Raider_69

Post Whore
If he convince him to give up the booze, i couldnt give a shit if he is with Khoder and converts to islam.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Didn't khoder and mundine have a falling out. If he teaches fergo to act more professional its all good

legend

Coach
I'm no Mundine fan but he doesn't drink and has never been in trouble with the law so I think he is the best person to be around Ferguson. If he can straighten him out, it might be a good PR exercise as well for Mundine.

Spot On

Coach
I'm no Mundine fan but he doesn't drink and has never been in trouble with the law so I think he is the best person to be around Ferguson. If he can straighten him out, it might be a good PR exercise as well for Mundine.

No, but he did manage to offend over 300 million people with his 9/11 comments. Some would have liked to do more than incarcerate him after he said it. Probably fair to say, even though a drink of alcohol doesn't pass over it, his tongue has helped him become one of the most hated, divisive, controversial, disliked etc sportsmen in Australia. If Fergo gives the drink away and keeps his mouth shut then hats off to Mundine. Fergo doesn't need to be another mouthpiece for camp Mundine though.

Last edited:

great_head

Juniors
No, but he did manage to offend over 300 million people with his 9/11 comments. Some would have liked to do more than incarcerate him if he happened to be in the States when he said it. Probably fair to say, even though a drink of alcohol doesn't pass over it, his tongue has helped him become one of the most hated, divisive, controversial, disliked etc sportsmen in Australia. If Fergo gives the drink away and keeps his mouth shut then hats off to Mundine. Fergo doesn't need to be another mouthpiece for camp Mundine though.

what does that have to do with anything?
fergo won't suddenly take on the same views as choc in regards to politics and current affairs, it's about getting his head right and to learn to not let the drink get in the way of his career

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
what does that have to do with anything?
fergo won't suddenly take on the same views as choc in regards to politics and current affairs, it's about getting his head right and to learn to not let the drink get in the way of his career

You have got to be f**king joking don't you. Sonny Bill Williams, Quade Cooper, Corey Patterson. Wake up to yourself.

great_head

Juniors
You have got to be f**king joking don't you. Sonny Bill Williams, Quade Cooper, Corey Patterson. Wake up to yourself.

lol chill. wouldn't have been too hard to answer i wouldn't have thought
again, how does chocs words after 9/11 have anything to do with trying to help fergo get his career back on track?

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
No, but he did manage to offend over 300 million people with his 9/11 comments. Some would have liked to do more than incarcerate him after he said it. Probably fair to say, even though a drink of alcohol doesn't pass over it, his tongue has helped him become one of the most hated, divisive, controversial, disliked etc sportsmen in Australia. If Fergo gives the drink away and keeps his mouth shut then hats off to Mundine. Fergo doesn't need to be another mouthpiece for camp Mundine though.

I dont like Camp Mundine, never have and probably never will. My hope that his influence extends only to getting him off the piss, or at least influences him to ease right up on it during footy season.
I share your concerns about the idea that Fergo could become the next full fledged member of Camp Mundine. If he does, he wont be long for our club, he'll be talked into a big money move to Sydney. So we've got nothing to lose on that front.

Hopefully he learns a thing or two from choc on how he should treat his body and then gets back in Canberra so he can get on with his job. A little bit of mundine could do his career the world of good. Too much of Mundine could see him go down a very different path.