What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont like Camp Mundine, never have and probably never will. My hope that his influence extends only to getting him off the piss, or at least influences him to ease right up on it during footy season.
I share your concerns about the idea that Fergo could become the next full fledged member of Camp Mundine. If he does, he wont be long for our club, he'll be talked into a big money move to Sydney. So we've got nothing to lose on that front.

Hopefully he learns a thing or two from choc on how he should treat his body and then gets back in Canberra so he can get on with his job. A little bit of mundine could do his career the world of good. Too much of Mundine could see him go down a very different path.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts

barney gumble

Juniors
I dont like Camp Mundine, never have and probably never will. My hope that his influence extends only to getting him off the piss, or at least influences him to ease right up on it during footy season.
I share your concerns about the idea that Fergo could become the next full fledged member of Camp Mundine. If he does, he wont be long for our club, he'll be talked into a big money move to Sydney. So we've got nothing to lose on that front.

Hopefully he learns a thing or two from choc on how he should treat his body and then gets back in Canberra so he can get on with his job. A little bit of mundine could do his career the world of good. Too much of Mundine could see him go down a very different path.

Well said.

Eelpout

Juniors
I agree with the sentiments that he has done the wrong thing in light of being a professional individual that attracts attention from the media, but seriously how many have you all including myself have been out and about and had a sly little touch of an attractive glute? I might be quite young and and im out and about a fair bit, but you see incidences of this several times a night.

I can guarantee that if Blake wasn't an NRL player and just an average joe blow she wouldn't have reported what had happened. Nonetheless he is still a halfwit.

POPEYE

Coach

Ferguson has some boxing ability I'm told and Sonny doesn't seem to have suffered much knowing Mundine but your post is the best I've read imagining the general consensus

Pete Cash

Post Whore
This reminds me of a Jimmy Carr joke where he says something like

people tell me that the only reason my girlfriend dates me is because I'm famous and my response to that is I am famous so what's your point.

So maybe it would be a different story if Ferguson wasn't a skilled athlete but he is so what's your point.

First Grade
I agree with the sentiments that he has done the wrong thing in light of being a professional individual that attracts attention from the media, but seriously how many have you all including myself have been out and about and had a sly little touch of an attractive glute? I might be quite young and and im out and about a fair bit, but you see incidences of this several times a night.

I can guarantee that if Blake wasn't an NRL player and just an average joe blow she wouldn't have reported what had happened. Nonetheless he is still a halfwit.

Pretty sure the complaint said he grabbed her front bum not her actual bum. Seriously you have had a "sly touch" while out? You have mental issues if you think it's normal or acceptable to touch a woman without her consent.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Pretty sure the complaint said he grabbed her front bum not her actual bum. Seriously you have had a "sly touch" while out? You have mental issues if you think it's normal or acceptable to touch a woman without her consent.

It was reported as the "groin" region. So I guess that's either the inner-thigh or they've been too scared to use real terms.

Thats true ,But being an NRL player Means you get payed anywhere up to 10X the normal Joe Blow.
& with a big pay comes far more responsibility than Joe BLOW ,especially when you Know that you are under scrutiny wherever you go.
Jesus I would love to be 20 again & getting paid what these blokes do .
If I was told to behave as part of being paid big $$$$ ,you bet I would.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Thats true ,But being an NRL player Means you get payed anywhere up to 10X the normal Joe Blow.
& with a big pay comes far more responsibility than Joe BLOW ,especially when you Know that you are under scrutiny wherever you go.
Jesus I would love to be 20 again & getting paid what these blokes do .
If I was told to behave as part of being paid big $$$$ ,you bet I would.

Im not sure the money and responsibility have much to do with it

He's an NRL footballer and he gets reported for doing this kind of shit, because the victim can actually identify him, because he's well know, as opposed to if you or i did it

Girl: Someone grabbed my vag! I want him charged!
Cops: Do you know who was it? Can you see him?
Girl: Yeah, that big dopey prick Blake Ferguson, you know, the clown sculling Champers with his deadshit mate Duges over there.
Cops: No worries

As oppposed to

Girl: I dunno, it was some guy in a really tight shirt and a bad hair cut. I think it might have been that guy in the corner... or maybe it was that tool at the bar?

Noa

First Grade
I reckon if the boyfriend had the balls to front him this wouldnt have went to the cops.

kmav23

Juniors

He's an NRL footballer and he gets reported for doing this kind of shit, because the victim can actually identify him, because he's well know, as opposed to if you or i did it

Girl: Yeah, that big dopey prick Blake Ferguson, you know, the clown sculling Champers with his deadshit mate Duges over there.

As oppposed to

Girl: I dunno, it was some guy in a really tight shirt and a bad hair cut. I think it might have been that guy in the corner... or maybe it was that tool at the bar?

FMD you are a complete tool...

Most crimes and sexual assault are commited by people they don't know.

Noname36

First Grade

The worry I have though is that those that join Camp Mundine never seem to do it by half measures. It's either completely believe in the whole mantra (in most cases complete with a conversion to Islam) or don't be involved at all. The moment a player's mind drifts from anything other than footy and Mundine gets involved, they're changed forever. Look at the change there was in Cory Paterson during the time he joined Camp Mundine. I have no doubt that providing he took a pay cut, Bennett would have tried to work with him if it wasn't for him being mixed up with Mundine. It's an awful culture that you don't want at your club. He had so much potential but now where is he? Seriously, does anyone know? In Ferguson's case a complete change may be in his best interests, but I doubt this sort of change is. If he was smart (which he obviously isn't) he wouldn't go anywhere near that cancer.

Perth Red

Post Whore
He had so much potential but now where is he? Seriously, does anyone know? .

Doing a great job for Hull KR

4766665.jpg

franklin2323

Immortal

As oppposed to

While your convo is spot on with how it would go. Some 'normal' 23 yo has work Monday and hasn't got the money to be out drinking on a Sunday night.

Though being 'normal' means he doesn't get chicks asking for photos etc so a bit of both really