What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Shorty

Staff member
well if he did itwith no reason then he is a f@kweet , but if itwas planned by her to say something to hin to make him want to do that then he is an idiot for accepting the invite. give him a chance though as he is only 23 full of money and popular so its just normal for someone like him to act the way he did. they say duggan did nothing wrong, well what he didn't do was be with his mate to send him home after surely he had enough.
there is way too many people looking for quick cash or fame and she may be one of them

Dear oh dear:roll:

Mong

Post Whore
well if he did itwith no reason then he is a f@kweet , but if itwas planned by her to say something to hin to make him want to do that then he is an idiot for accepting the invite. give him a chance though as he is only 23 full of money and popular so its just normal for someone like him to act the way he did. they say duggan did nothing wrong, well what he didn't do was be with his mate to send him home after surely he had enough.
there is way too many people looking for quick cash or fame and she may be one of them

It's normal to act that way?

Not sure if serious..

El Diablo

Post Whore
If found guilty they will be forced to sack him.

captain-obvious-to-the-rescue.jpg

butchmcdick

Post Whore

Finally somebody gets it

It isn't Fergo that is the problem but bitches with sweet arse titties out to make money by shoving them in the face of cashed up intoxicated footy players so they can run to the papers and make a fortune

Kudos to you Daz, kudos to you

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I believe this is incorrect and to be prohibited from working with children the offence needs to be against a child. Ill Google to see if its changed since I last worked with children when I get back from lunch.

It appears that its all sexual offences. That said there are provisions in nsw at least (the act website is harder to navigate) for

http://www.kids.nsw.gov.au/Working-with-children/New-Working-With-Children-Check/Exemptions
As a visiting speaker, adjudicator, performer, assessor or other similar visitor for a one off occasion, in the presence of one or more other adults

Walt Flanigan

Referee
^^^I've wondered about this.

I mean he's done the sensible thing, but man if that were me, I'd have complete tunnel vision. I'd probably get my ring kicked but don't think I could just stand idle.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Isnt that what clubs are though, a place for dancing, drinks and the occasional groping?

Meh, I think this is being exaggerated. Surely he cant be that dumb to simply reach and grab some box, you would think he was at least sent some type of message, body language or something! Although he does come across as a bit of dumb ass, that anything could be possible.

Footage apparently does show him doing anything, only the reaction.

First Grade
It's "he's"..
Not "his" .

For the love of good god!

How can you keep getting that wrong?

lol I just commented about the exact same thing in another thread, it makes it hard to take anything the fool types seriously when he can't write simple, simple English.