What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Card Shark

Immortal
Are you Rothfield? :sarcasm:
Another that should concern themselves with nothing of any other club...FFS !

Basket case club supporter with a huge documented history of off field dramas....telling Dugan what he should do? Now that's funny

Not Rothfield fortunately. Yes our club is a basket case, in more ways than 1.

Dugan is representing our state in rugby league to win a trophy we have lost 7 years straight.

It is f**king unprofessional mate. End of story.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: Dugan would have found trouble staying in Canberra with Fergo

f**k me dead, what a top mate duges turned out to be, basically thrown his pal under the bus in an attempt to recoup some of his own reputation.
"Trenches" should be his new nickname! :lol:

Fire

First Grade

f**k me dead, what a top mate duges turned out to be, basically thrown his pal under the bus in an attempt to recoup some of his own reputation.

C'mon mate turn it up.

He is The Dugan.

The Oracle.

If The Dugan has to sacrifice Fergo for the greater good of Duganism, so be it :cool:

Alsmug

Juniors
the 2 of them combined i.q just uner the i.q of a fence post the 2 of tem sedated , medicated, not a society issue , my goodness me , ban Fergp from all nrl matches , period.

Alsmug

Juniors
the way he went about it, maybe u2 have loose morals, thats cool as i just sniffed my sweaty undies before putting them into the wash and thought will i wear them 2 morrow or put them in the wash , i decided to wash them border line,but they were my own undies and i was in control of myself Ferg, he chose to go for someone elses without their permission hence violating another human being that is not ok , but i am not here to educate slow southern or other folk on simple human rights, be fair to say i am border line sane being so damn smug and kinky though

Last edited:

Alsmug

Juniors

I agree and fergs should be sexual assault scum

some11

Referee
A person will not stop drinking unless they truly want to, you either need to have never liked it enough in the first place or have a 'moment of clarity' where you are 100% committed to quitting.

Mundine isn't going to scare him straight.

ek999

First Grade
the way he went about it, maybe u2 have loose morals, thats cool as i just sniffed my sweaty undies before putting them into the wash and thought will i wear them 2 morrow or put them in the wash , i decided to wash them border line,but they were my own undies and i was in control of myself Ferg, he chose to go for someone elses without their permission hence violating another human being that is not ok , but i am not here to educate slow southern or other folk on simple human rights, be fair to say i am border line sane being so damn smug and kinky though

Da f**k?

Armageddon.

Juniors
the 2 of them combined i.q just uner the i.q of a fence post the 2 of tem sedated , medicated, not a society issue , my goodness me , ban Fergp from all nrl matches , period.

Get down off that roof and end yourself

hunters

Juniors

There are some great support services out there these days. I suggest you look into them.

Card Shark

Immortal

Editing to convert from French to English didn't work. You use a comma before "but" twice but never a full stop. I dare you to read that to yourself...& see if ya can still breathe at the end of it.

Beside it being tripe, it's hard tripe to read. :)