What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders haven't named him though I would be surprised if he doesn't play

You can absolutely bank on him playing. We'd have played him last week V the eels if the NRL had allowed it.
Short of some training mishap, he'll be a certain starter

bellyache

Bench
If he was a Queenslander or a $ouff$ player there would be no case to answer?? I hope the rest helps his cause..

kmav23

Juniors
He has an AVO against him from going on peoples roofs in cronulla

932494-josh-dugan-blake-ferguson.jpg

Best centre in the world right now....just gotta keep him away from the bad influence sipping the pineapple flavour.

Brutus

Referee
I would have sat the grub out until the result of his court case.

After all, there is cctv footage of the alleged incident.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Best centre in the world right now....just gotta keep him away from the bad influence sipping the pineapple flavour.

An after game sesh has already been arranged. The problem with Fergo, yes bellyache it's spelt with an E not a f**king U, is that he's trying to match The Dugan cruiser to cruiser. Impossible. It takes an ocean of alcohol before he gets pissed, such is the might of The Dugan.

Card Shark

Immortal
Didnt they say the footage is inconclusive. He is sitting near her & next thing she gets very annoyed by him.

He obviously did something to piss her off but what is unknown. That will come out in court.

kmav23

Juniors
Didnt they say the footage is inconclusive. He is sitting near her & next thing she gets very annoyed by him.

He obviously did something to piss her off but what is unknown. That will come out in court.

end of the day it's who is credible?

Fergo and Dugan have no credibility

Raider_69

Post Whore
I would have sat the grub out until the result of his court case.

After all, there is cctv footage of the alleged incident.

Which is not conclusive enough for Fergo to plead guilty. You would think if it was clear, he wouldnt waste time fighting it.

betcats

Referee
Which is not conclusive enough for Fergo to plead guilty. You would think if it was clear, he wouldnt waste time fighting it.

Im not saying whether I think Fergo is guilty or not here, the court will decide that, not comparing his case to any others either.

Clearly guilty people will often fight it, a good lawyer can work wonders.

The guy in Ohio with the women looked in chains in his house for ten years plead not guilty.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im not saying whether I think Fergo is guilty or not here, the court will decide that, not comparing his case to any others either.

Clearly guilty people will often fight it, a good lawyer can work wonders.

The guy in Ohio with the women looked in chains in his house for ten years plead not guilty.

Yes, but reports state the video was inconclusive and one would think if it was conclusive, given the nature of the crime (unlike imprissioning a women for 10 years) and the fact fergo is unlikely recieve more than a slap on the wrist, even if found guilty, i dont think he would bother contesting the charge unless his legal team felt relatively confident of a dismissal of charges.

betcats

Referee
Yes, but reports state the video was inconclusive and one would think if it was conclusive, given the nature of the crime (unlike imprissioning a women for 10 years) and the fact fergo is unlikely recieve more than a slap on the wrist, even if found guilty, i dont think he would bother contesting the charge unless his legal team felt relatively confident of a dismissal of charges.

A slap on the wrist for sexual assualt?? Maybe from the courts but the fan backlash will be huge, he should be rubbed out if found guilty, of course he doesnt want that on his record ffs.

To say "he wouldnt bother fighting if he was guilty" is naive beyond belief considering his status in society and the simple fact guilty people fight charges everyday, and many win.

Last edited: