What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloodbath! Todd, Flano, Irvine and the Carney Army

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mission accomplished mr o'leary

The comments made by Irvine in my view have been taken slightly out of context/read the wrong way.

But that was always going to happen.

Last edited:

spider

Coach
Is not just the comment, now carney has defended the captain and the fact gallen remained silent speaks volumes.

Quigs

Immortal
It's the Cronulla THANG .... is anyone with half a memory really surprised what is happening.

Just put on your sharks jersey, stand in front of a mirror and pledge your ongoing support.

I love it.

taipan

Referee
It pays to be quiet,but when you ignore it on two occasions,then you bear the electoral consequences.:crazy:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Bye bye Damo.
Not a chance he'll get voted in as a director now.

Thanks for your hard work over the years.
Time to go back to being a fan.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Mission accomplished mr o'leary

The comments made by Irvine in my view have been taken slightly out of context/read the wrong way.

But that was always going to happen.

This ^^

The first one was ok in the other thread, but unfortunately he kept going.

He won't get in now.

jc155776

Coach
f**k, in another thread tree is plenty of us talking about Gal being a a massive hand brake! Without Douglas there was no club. We were gone. Fact.

spider

Coach
regardless of how the captain is being perceived in the current playing structure, which largely falls on the coaches head, you don't openly say it

publicly commenting on the club captain/state captain/national vice captain, being less relevant as opposed to one director - that's suicide in the eyes of the team.

Madsharkie

First Grade
...publicly commenting on the club captain/state captain/national vice captain, being less relevant as opposed to one director - that's suicide in the eyes of the team.

This ^
It's also probably suicide in the eyes of most voters I'd think...
I'm sure Damo's comments are out of context a little, as madunit said, but so were the horse drug comments. Ffs it's got to the point where he just needs to stfu and not say any more. He keeps making critical mistakes for the media vultures to feed on.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
There are thousands of chartered accountants in this country.

But only one Paul Gallen.

jc155776

Coach
He hasn't dissed Gallen at all though.

It's being blown up by people with massive agendas.

Why is it wrong to say the most important person at a club isn't Gal?

PHaTMaN

Juniors

Regardless of its validity, it is just a dumb thing to say.

coolumsharkie

Referee

He should just shut his mouth and say nothing, that is what every other board member in the NRL would do. I was suprised to see his comments in the first one but it made sense, it was a good post but that should have been it. Unfortunately the Beeker in him obviously couldn't resist.

• Don't drink and talk to reporters
  • Don't drink and post on Facebook
  • Don't mention the war... I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it! (apologies to Basil Fawlty):crazy:

coolumsharkie

Referee
I honestly think dunphy , keogh and a boldeman would be awesome additions to the board . Craig Douglas is and will continue to be more important to the club than Paul gallen - fact. Craig Nd I have been partners in this from day one, we work very well together and get results, that's why I genuinely want to act as a director and continue that work with the help of new experience and energy .

I was disappointed in myself re the tele " interview" also Matthew , I've admitted as much and resigned for the chair as a result , I'm not sure what more I can add to that other than everyone I'd accountable and is be a hypocrite if I didn't apply same to
Myself as the head if the club.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot (again)

lol on the paragraph straight after.

Click2000

Juniors
How he could even show his face after the horse drug comments is beyond me.... I don't care what he's done for the club the guy sounds like a total pr@ck.... Time to f**k off and leave the club alone ......

Latest posts