What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booty Bar

Alba

Coach
ok its fairly new but i was wondering if anyone had been to Booty Bar which i believe is on Pitt St ..?? im considering goin there for mine and my mates bday but cause ive never been there i have my doubts.. do u know of anyone thats been there if you havent??

2 True Blues

Coach

Johnny Nitro and The Vipers said:
Anything with that name and on Pitt Street would not be a place for nice girl
like you Abla.

Reminds me of a Meat Loaf song with that answer....

Alba

Coach
well my friends cousin DJ's there and he said its a pretty decent crowd there.. and i cant stand house and techno when im out so its good that its all local and international Hip Hop ..

Alba

Coach
no .. tbh i never go out .. i have a weekend job and if i ever get a saturday off i tend to go to the football and the pub instead of a club .. meh ..

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think we went there once...

Alright bartenders. Good-priced drinks. Decent music.

It was OK, actually.

[furrycat]

Coach
I'd stay out of there Alba unless you like sweaty fat men who want to spike your drinks. Really not cool.

God-King Dean

Immortal
My sister-in-law was on Today Tonight a while back when she had her drink spiked.

They used a horse tranquiliser...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Messiah said:
My sister-in-law was on Today Tonight a while back when she had her drink spiked.

so she walked into the bar, and the barman said "why the long face"

Choppies

Coach
Messiah said:

What merkins. Seriously I'd castrate the filth.

Alba

Coach
oh please get over the bulldogs ..

Booty Bar was honestly one of the best clubs ive been to .. i will definitely go back .. there was a good crowd, next to no jerks, alright priced drinks, awesome music and ALBA HAD A GREAT 21st!!!!! woo woo .. :)