What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

gronkathon

First Grade
Was thinking the Dogs but the Hodkinson/Hasler reunion could spark something

Titans still for me because Prince is going downhill fast, Henry is not up to it and with the exception of Douglas I dont believe they purchased well

Two things;
1. We wont be bottom 4 (Danny Boy, please put you money where your mouth is)
2. Anyone that seriously thinks the Dragons will be bottom 4 is deluded (no love loss for the stains, but come on guys at least be realistic)

Who do i think will be bottom 4? Meh, you know what, i don't wish any of you supporters a bad year, just us a better one then the past couple.

Oh then again...LOL@5ouff$

ceagle

Bench
Was thinking the Dogs but the Hodkinson/Hasler reunion could spark something

Titans still for me because Prince is going downhill fast, Henry is not up to it and with the exception of Douglas I dont believe they purchased well
lolwut?

ceagle

Bench
lolwut, incase you missed it Des signed with the Dogs. Not re-signed with Manly. Why are you back? LOLWUT.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Roosters for spoon, good to see 90% of people on here agree.
Why am i back? Did I ever leave? wtf, gtfo

Tigger Madness

Juniors
It's entirely possible that st George will finnish bottom 4. Rookie nrl coach, questionable off season buying plus a possible wayne comedown.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Why am i back? Did I ever leave? wtf, gtfo

Yeh, remember the quotes? "I'll be back when Des re-signs" come one champ. For once be a man.

You didn't even show your face after that STUPID comment you made about the Bronco's re-signing and the fact you couldn't even do basic maths.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A few people got a good laugh at how stupid you were AGAIN.

ceagle

Bench
Yeh, remember the quotes? "I'll be back when Des re-signs" come one champ. For once be a man.

You didn't even show your face after that STUPID comment you made about the Bronco's re-signing and the fact you couldn't even do basic maths.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A few people got a good laugh at how stupid you were AGAIN.
A few being just yourself, no one even understands what your talking about, please leave, for the sake of LU.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
A few being just yourself, no one even understands what your talking about, please leave, for the sake of LU.

LOL, funny two people before you made an idiot of yourself posted exactly what it ment and said they agree. The one person you tried to team up with and take a shot at me with ended up editing and saying sorry moments after. You on the other hand are an out and out genius and just decided to duck dive till it blew over. Surely your used to being embarrased now. I didn't even need to do it, you did it for yourself.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good try muppet.:lol:

ceagle

Bench
LOL, funny two people before you made an idiot of yourself posted exactly what it ment and said they agree. The one person you tried to team up with and take a shot at me with ended up editing and saying sorry moments after. You on the other hand are an out and out genius and just decided to duck dive till it blew over. Surely your used to being embarrased now. I didn't even need to do it, you did it for yourself.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good try muppet.:lol:
Yep, ok, nice read, quality post, will read again, now off to bed, its a school night. Don't want to be tired for when you learn the alphabet.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Yep, ok, nice read, quality post, will read again, now off to bed, its a school night. Don't want to be tired for when you learn the alphabet.

Says the only guy who couldn't do grade 3 maths. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When you can do some VERY basic maths then perhaps try and take a shot at someone. Until then do as you do best, go and hide till it's blown over, and pretend you didn't say it and pretend to yourself that you didn't completely just get embarrased AGAIN. Hahahahaha.

Hutty1986

Immortal
It's entirely possible that st George will finnish bottom 4. Rookie nrl coach, questionable off season buying plus a possible wayne comedown.

Or conversely... having a fresh, new young coach will serve to invigorate the squad

We have actually bought quite well, including some good depth backline signings

And Wayne will have instilled plenty of excellent values in the side, prime example being defensive steel ;-)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Then we signed Ah Mau (who has lost 7kg's in pre season training), Miller, Vea, Latimore, Matthews

oh shit my bad, clearly some absolute superstars in that group. cant believe i questioned your forward pack.

i remember the bidding war between 5 clubs for the ah mau signature, how devastated canberras feeder club were to lose josh miller, whoever the hell latimore and matthews played for last year no doubt are speaking to sonny bill to try and cover their losses, and if vea held out the likes of troy thompson, jamen lowe etc to be a 26 year old whos played 19 games years off the bench for the storm and sharks then no doubts you blokes are in fine stead for next year.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors

Well said, multiple people have said it some people can't handle it.

Untested coach.
Massive loss in Boyd, bit of a loss in Gaz too.
Lost one of the BEST coaches in the game and even with him the signs of soft defense and very average games came creeping in. Much like pre Wayne.
Added average players at best and half of them couldn't even get a crack in teams like Raiders when they were going horrible.

Soft forward pack, average backline, average bench, average spine, Untested coach. In all honesty some of this is being kind.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
oh shit my bad, clearly some absolute superstars in that group. cant believe i questioned your forward pack.

i remember the bidding war between 5 clubs for the ah mau signature, how devastated canberras feeder club were to lose josh miller, whoever the hell latimore and matthews played for last year no doubt are speaking to sonny bill to try and cover his loss, and if vea held out the likes of troy thompson, jamen lowe etc to be a 26 year old whos played 19 games years off the bench for the storm and sharks then no doubts you blokes are in fine stead for next year.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The best one if the bloke you don't know Latimore. Warriors player looked pretty good. Rest are garbage.

Latest posts