What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Easts R #1

Juniors
Place your bets;The team that will finish 16th, Dogs without a doubt.
Top 4;
1;Storm
2;Warriors
3;Tigers
4;Roosters
Sharks will make the 8..
These are the only guarantees for 2012!

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
no way are the dogs coming last. bank on us to make the 8 comfortably. we've signed Des to play halfback and we are on the up.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Or conversely... having a fresh, new young coach will serve to invigorate the squad

We have actually bought quite well, including some good depth backline signings

And Wayne will have instilled plenty of excellent values in the side, prime example being defensive steel ;-)

make_a_wish_foundation_by_goddessar.jpg

:lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Sorry guys I think i just broke a rib laughing about Roosters at 4th. I'd say he forgot the 1 infront of it but he said 4th not 6th.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
2004 NRL Grand Final

For more details on this topic, see National Rugby League season 2004#Grand final.
Team1st Half2nd HalfTotal(1) Sydney Roosters13013(2) Canterbury Bulldogs61016DateSunday, 3 October 2004 7 pm AESTTries (Sydney Roosters)1: Anthony Minichiello, Chris WalkerTries (Canterbury Bulldogs)2: Matthew Utai,
1: Hazem El MasriGoals (Sydney Roosters)2/2: Craig FitzgibbonGoals (Canterbury Bulldogs)2/4: Hazem El MasriPenalty Goals (Sydney Roosters)NonePenalty Goals (Canterbury Bulldogs)1/1: Hazem El MasriField Goals (Sydney Roosters)1/1: Brett FinchField Goals (Canterbury Bulldogs)NoneInjuriesNoneReportsNoneChurchill MedalWillie Mason (Canterbury Bulldogs)VenueTelstra Stadium, Sydney, New South WalesAttendance82,127RefereeTim Mander

Easts R #1

Juniors
Or check out TEAM OF THE DECADE.COM
2000 gf
2002 premiers
2003 gf
2003 world cup champs
2004 gf
2010 gf
SUCCESS IS ROOSTERS.COM...The Dogs have more spoons than us and less premierships, records etc.@doggiesbro.com.au:crazy:

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
Yes Ceagle, your maths is finally improving. 7 seasons ago now, that is almost your lifetime. Your 10 aren't you?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I am 10. My spelling, grammar and maths is better than yours.

How does it feel to not stack up to a 10 year old?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Or check out TEAM OF THE DECADE.COM
2000 gf
2002 premiers
2003 gf
2003 world cup champs
2004 gf
2010 gf
SUCCESS IS ROOSTERS.COM...The Dogs have more spoons than us and less premierships, records etc.@doggiesbro.com.au:crazy:

LOL, you need help with basic maths too champ?

Roosters :1949, 1963, 1965, 1966, 2009 (LAST ONE BETWEEN THE TWO CLUBS)

Bulldogs : 1943, 1944, 1964, 2002*, 2008

Thats 5 each you idot. LOL. Your club holds the last won, just like the BULLDOGS hold the LAST TITLE.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
lol, were both logged on at the same, not the same guy, but ffs can you stop destroying every thread on this forum? This will be my last time replying to any doggiesbro crap.

Latest posts