What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Prove it.

You can't do basic maths, you make stupid comments. Denie it and then disappear and are so pathetic you make a second account trying to get some cover.

I feel sorry for you.

Get a life and some help with that basic maths problem you idiot.

LOL, 7 seasons lifetime ago. Yeah cause your hitting 10.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
i love the luxury of having two computers but it's late and i have school tomorrow. don't hate on me for acting my age.

but doggiesbro please do go ahead and prove the times I've been 'exposed'.

Easts R #1

Juniors
LOL, you need help with basic maths too champ?

Roosters :1949, 1963, 1965, 1966, 2009 (LAST ONE BETWEEN THE TWO CLUBS)

Bulldogs : 1943, 1944, 1964, 2002*, 2008

Thats 5 each you idot. LOL. Your club holds the last won, just like the BULLDOGS hold the LAST TITLE.
Succes = Roosters Bro;
Roosters;
12.Premierships
15.Runners up
16.minor premierships
5.world club championships
5.spoons
as aposed to;
Dogs;
8.premierships
8.runners up
6.minor premierships
0.world cup championships
5.spoons
Dogs suck supreme c**k Bro!!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So now you admit that the Dogs dont have more spoons then the roosters?

The fact your club won 4-5 titles before the bulldogs were even around rules out your whole argument.

Now you admit the roosters have the last spoon?

The dogs have the last title? Against those PATHETIC rooster failures.

I'd say good try, though it wasn't, it was pathetic much like the roosters last season!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CHECK MATE, GAME OVER. YOU LOSE AGAIN NUFFIE.

Last edited:

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
You can't do basic maths, you make stupid comments. Denie it and then disappear and are so pathetic you make a second account trying to get some cover.

I feel sorry for you.

Get a life and some help with that basic maths problem you idiot.

LOL, 7 seasons lifetime ago. Yeah cause your hitting 10.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha you're arguing with a 10 year old.

You also didn't prove shit with this post. Please provide some links to where I've been exposed.

Easts R #1

Juniors
So now you admit that the Dogs dont have more spoons then the roosters?

The fact your club won 4-5 titles before the bulldogs were even around rules out your whole argument.

Now you admit the roosters have the last spoon?

The dogs have the last title? Against those PATHETIC rooster failures.

I'd say good try, though it wasn't, it was pathetic much like the roosters last season!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CHECK MATE, GAME OVER. YOU LOSE AGAIN NUFFIE.
What about the Dogs 87-7 lose to the Roosters, when tries were only worth 3 points..Thats gotta hurt? Hahahahahaha dogs are gay!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
When was the last time Bro watched his poodles in a grand final? 2004 f**k poor merkin and 2 spoons between 2000 and 2010.. .LOL@BRO!

Dogs Last TITLE WIN
Roosters LAST SPOON

Dogs : Finished higher in 2011
Will finish higher in 2012.

Roosters = SHIT.

If your gonna try and talk shit and troll easts at least know your stuff, you didn't even know how many spoons your club had. You should, you will have 2 in 4 years by the end of 2012.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
When a 10 year old is getting the better of you.

DoggiesBro could write a series of books on that topic. If he could write that is.

Easts R #1

Juniors
Dogs Last TITLE WIN
Roosters LAST SPOON

Dogs : Finished higher in 2011
Will finish higher in 2012.

Roosters = SHIT.

If your gonna try and talk shit and troll easts at least know your stuff, you didn't even know how many spoons your club had. You should, you will have 2 in 4 years by the end of 2012.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
What about the Roosters records:
Winning 19 matches in a row
nyc 11 in a row
38-0 v Dragons,Gf winning margin when tries were worth 3 points.
What about he Dogs records;
91-6 lose to the Dragons
87 -7 lose to the Roosters[ that is 106-8 lose in the modern era]
how do you follow such a shite team????

Firey_Dragon

Coach
It's entirely possible that st George will finnish bottom 4. Rookie nrl coach, questionable off season buying plus a possible wayne comedown.

Who exactly is questionable? We boosted depth in our 3/4 line, boosted depth in our forward pack and replaced fullback internally with a kid who is pretty highly regarded.

If anything it's been pretty intelligent recruitment. We essentially lost 4 players (2 stars in Gaz and Boyd) and replaced them with about 8 blokes, 2 of which were very highly regarded young talents 2 years ago until an unlucky 2011 (Vidot and Stanley).

You don't lose players like Gaz and Boyd, then go out and buy a Slater and Inglis. If anything the squad is probably better balanced now because we don't have those pay packets. Boyd looked disinterested for much of 2011 as well.

thommo4pm

Coach
oh shit my bad, clearly some absolute superstars in that group. cant believe i questioned your forward pack.

i remember the bidding war between 5 clubs for the ah mau signature, how devastated canberras feeder club were to lose josh miller, whoever the hell latimore and matthews played for last year no doubt are speaking to sonny bill to try and cover their losses,and if vea held out the likes of troy thompson, jamen lowe etc to be a 26 year old whos played 19 games years off the bench for the storm and sharks then no doubts you blokes are in fine stead for next year.

Laugh it up, but as I said you showed your ignorance in the previous post. The depth in our forward pack this year is a lot stronger.

The part in bold doesn't make a great deal of sense, but anyway.
As I said previously, if Bellamy thought he was good enough to be in their 17, a side which finished higher and lasted longer than your mob last year then I'm happy to have him as a depth signing.

Rebel

First Grade
I love how doggiesfag is finding something to cling to, to prove his non existant argument.

I hate both teams, but saying "The doggies are better than the roosters because you guys have the last spoon" Is f**king geniused.

firechild

First Grade
I love how doggiesfag is finding something to cling to, to prove his non existant argument.

I hate both teams, but saying "The doggies are better than the roosters because you guys have the last spoon" Is f**king geniused.

Agreed. What is even funnier is that he's having a go at someone about not being able to do maths but he was going on for weeks about how 31 was closer to 32 than 31. :crazy:

Hutty1986

Immortal
make_a_wish_foundation_by_goddessar.jpg

:lol:

Hey Derpy, we're talking about the saints, not Brisbane's top 8 hopes

Fingerbang

Bench
Agreed. What is even funnier is that he's having a go at someone about not being able to do maths but he was going on for weeks about how 31 was closer to 32 than 31. :crazy:
Hahaha....I remember that. Should make it to the LU Hall of Fame. The guy is special. I like how he reckons Bulldogs are gonna be better than Roosters this year, because they finished higher up the ladder last year....hmmmm.

Rebel

First Grade
The Bulldogs are better than the Roosters because they start with the letter B and B comes before R in the Alphabet.

Latest posts