What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

So now your change the fact you were wrong again and that there is infact another maths you discounted. LOL, your comments are always wrong and you just jump to another comment again which has absolute no truth and a load of shit.

You say i'm wrong then admit that i'm right? LOL what an idiot.

It is not available at all public schools i listed 4-5 that aren't and 2 of them i know for FACT due to cousins going there. You can try and tell me what i did, though seeing i went to school, i completed my study and i'm fully aware what i did. Not to mention the fact the other idiots who tried to bag me about it tell me it doesnt even exist and im making it up, it's amazing how sad and pathetic some people are.

Your an idiot. Your constantly wrong, your the most pathetic troll on here outside of easts 1 who rarely makes any sense. You should just give it up and get a life, you need one BADLY.

DoggiesWank posts/day: 11.27
Valheru posts/day: 2.79

:lol:

firechild

First Grade
So first you admit its not available to all schools like the other subjects you mentioned. Then you say it is?

What one is it champ?:lol::lol::lol:

Geez, you're not wrong about being bad at English. Being available to all schools is different to being available at all schools (and therefore available to all students). ANY school in QLD can offer the subject, not just private schools, therefore it is available to ALL schools, just not all students. The fact remains you stated as a fact that it is only available to private school students when being private or public is 100% irrelevent as to whether the school offers the subject.

AuDragon

Juniors
Miami, Varisty, Robina, Palm Beach, Elanora.

I've been told all of these don't. Thanks for dribbling.
Wrong again... :lol:

Miami:
http://miamishs.eq.edu.au/wcms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=90

Robina:
http://robinashs.eq.edu.au/curriculum/setp-guide-yr11-2010.pdf

Palm Beach:
http://www.pbc-shs.eq.edu.au/senior_school_curriculum.php

Elanora:
http://elanorashs.eq.edu.au/wcms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=69

Someone's been lying to you! :shock:

Aren't you tired of being owned by everyone on this forum? :crazy:

Rebel

First Grade
If a Maths C education teaches children that 33 is closer to 34 than 33, then Australias education system is failing.

Murf

Juniors
I think ill be a bit sad when this merkin finally gives up and leaves the forum, just like vintage BHP, always good for a laugh.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idiots on here are classic, being out of school for 8 years now it would appear things have changed. Will be good when you bunch of lifeless brainless idiots get a clue.

Back to beer garden maths kiddies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idiots on here are classic, being out of school for 8 years now it would appear things have changed. Will be good when you bunch of lifeless brainless idiots get a clue.

So this merkin is 26, or therefore 30?

Valheru

Coach

I am interested in what you have to say about the following.

It proves yet again that you are wrong.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So this merkin is 26, or therefore 30?

Where you kept down in school?

Can't do basic maths I see.

Year 12 finished 8 years ago.

Finished school at 17. 17 + 8 = 25.

Your almost as dumb as that idiot Val whatever his name is, the fool that follows that team that haven't won anything since a decade EXCEPT a wooden spoon HAHAHAHA.

thorson1987

Coach
Where you kept down in school?

Can't do basic maths I see.

Year 12 finished 8 years ago.

Finished school at 17. 17 + 8 = 25.

Your almost as dumb as that idiot Val whatever his name is, the fool that follows that team that haven't won anything since a decade EXCEPT a wooden spoon HAHAHAHA.

Think you would find that 2002 gf was less then 10 years ago, therefore in the last decade.

f**king dumbarse.

Latest posts