What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Think you would find that 2002 gf was less then 10 years ago, therefore in the last decade.

f**king dumbarse.

Since was the keyword dumb shit.

Since a decade ago.

2002 SEASON win.

2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 <--- Season ahead for another spoon to make it 2 in 4 years after barely avoiding 3 in 4 in 2011!

Do the maths idiot.

Valheru

Coach
Since was the keyword dumb shit.

Since a decade ago.

2002 SEASON win.

2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 <--- Season ahead for another spoon to make it 2 in 4 years after barely avoiding 3 in 4 in 2011!

Do the maths idiot.

&#8220;since a decade ago&#8221; implies anything since February 4 2002.

The roosters last premiership came after that date :lol::lol:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Where you kept down in school?

Can't do basic maths I see.

Year 12 finished 8 years ago.

Finished school at 17. 17 + 8 = 25.

Your almost as dumb as that idiot Val whatever his name is, the fool that follows that team that haven't won anything since a decade EXCEPT a wooden spoon HAHAHAHA.

25, 26 it's all the same in maths c. At the end of the day it's close to 30 so you're a 30 year old c**k muncher.

Fingerbang

Bench
Where you kept down in school?

Can't do basic maths I see.

Year 12 finished 8 years ago.

Finished school at 17. 17 + 8 = 25.

Your almost as dumb as that idiot Val whatever his name is, the fool that follows that team that haven't won anything since a decade EXCEPT a wooden spoon HAHAHAHA.
So your last day of high school was on your 17th birthday? If not, you werent 17 when you finished school....according to your previous reckoning. So, looks like once again you have been proven wrong. Unless you change your mind on how 34 is closer to 33 than 33 is.

Oh, and I may not have done maths C, but if you think 17.17 + 8 = 25, thank God I didnt do maths C. My maths tells me the correct answer is 25.17

ceagle

Bench
Not sure what the deal is at the Sped Unit you attended, but I did in fact go to a private school in QLD, and while you couldn't elect not to do maths, you could elect what class you went into, and if you did Maths C, you also had to do Maths B. But please carry on with your fantasies

Thank you for confirming ceagle was wrong, about maths being an option.

Maybe at the deadshit school he is attending.

I've never disputed you had to do both maths, and i've also said multiple times that people tried for maths c and drop out. Very few can keep up.

Thanks for supporting the truth.
How did he confirm I was wrong? I stated you can pick any course of maths no matter what your intellect is, Maths extension isn't only restricted to the smartest kids, you could be dumb as shit, such as yourself and still be in maths extension.

Dogslife just backed up my claim. Are you ever right?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So your last day of high school was on your 17th birthday? If not, you werent 17 when you finished school....according to your previous reckoning. So, looks like once again you have been proven wrong. Unless you change your mind on how 34 is closer to 33 than 33 is.

Oh, and I may not have done maths C, but if you think 17.17 + 8 = 25, thank God I didnt do maths C. My maths tells me the correct answer is 25.17

It was my birthday the day i finished.

Thanks genius for the rest of your dribble.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
How did he confirm I was wrong? I stated you can pick any course of maths no matter what your intellect is, Maths extension isn't only restricted to the smartest kids, you could be dumb as shit, such as yourself and still be in maths extension.

Dogslife just backed up my claim. Are you ever right?

You said maths was an option.

It isn't you f**king genius.

Do i need to break down that for you aswell as the basic maths that you couldn't understand last time.

Deadset you would be the most stupid person on here, that says alot with half of these idiots and the other genius who dribbles on the keyboard val whatever.

LOL. Poor clueless bastard, your mother was clearly shooting up with you on the way.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
I think ill be a bit sad when this merkin finally gives up and leaves the forum, just like vintage BHP, always good for a laugh.

I think you'll find that he is actually BunniesMan in drag.

The merkin has a severe personality disorder.

He's doing a decent job of acting. But his research is off as pointed out by others. Notably AuDragon.

I honestly feel for Dogs fans. This deranged maniac has used the off season to have so much shit piled onto their team.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I think you'll find that he is actually BunniesMan in drag.

The merkin has a severe personality disorder.

He's doing a decent job of acting. But his research is off as pointed out by others. Notably AuDragon.

I honestly feel for Dogs fans. This deranged maniac has used the off season to have so much shit piled onto their team.

Ceagle the deadshit reappears with his alt. :lol::lol::lol:

ceagle

Bench
You said maths was an option.

It isn't you f**king genius.

Do i need to break down that for you aswell as the basic maths that you couldn't understand last time.

Deadset you would be the most stupid person on here, that says alot with half of these idiots and the other genius who dribbles on the keyboard val whatever.

LOL. Poor clueless bastard, your mother was clearly shooting up with you on the way.
WTF are you talking about? are you seriously mentally geniused? I said any level of maths is electable, are you that thick you cant understand that. ffs you are a sped. Please kill yourself

ceagle

Bench
LOL.

DUMBASS.

Maths is NOT electable.
yes it is you sped, Dogslife said it aswell. How can anyone be this spastic? Please leave this forum, how can anyone show their face around here after being absolutely disgraced by nearly every member?

Latest posts