What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Fingerbang

Bench
I am so looking forward to see if you Tiger's fans are going to feel the same way about paying this guy half a mill again next year, after watching him this year.

Hutty1986

Immortal
True, he is no Ben creagh.

Dwyer And fifita didn't play from round 15 or whatever it was and we did fine.

Blair is class and better then any of your forwards.

True that.. with the exception of Beau Scott, Ben Creagh, Trent Merrin, Dean Young, Mick Weyman.. so yeah.. he is better than Prior though :lol:

timka4

Bench
Roosters and Penrith only seem the most likely or teams to be in the bottom 4. The rest have a pretty good chance for the 8. Although anything can happen. Still cant wait for 2012 season.

Red Bear

Referee
The Roosters played their best footy last year after Myles and Carney were f**ked off, I think they'll surprise. Not a premiership contender but not a bottom four side I think

mongoose

Coach
Can't beleive so few people have mentioned Souffs. Rookie halfback partnered by one of the laziest players in the league. Also they have no fullback and an aging forward pack. Inglis and King isnt going to win them games.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just looked at big petes line ups, close enough.

Titans, Eels, Bulldogs and Rabbits did not inspire me, The Raiders have the Furner factor.

But injury plays it part.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Can't beleive so few people have mentioned Souffs. Rookie halfback partnered by one of the laziest players in the league. Also they have no fullback and an aging forward pack. Inglis and King isnt going to win them games.

We don't need to mention them. Souffs are synonymous with failure. Everybody knows that.

Penguin86

Juniors
Anyone writing the chooks off are mad. Storm, Warriors and Manly will all be up the top again. Penrith/Titans/Eels/Bulldogs for the bottom 4.

sputneek

Juniors
Uhh, what? There is so much depth in the Warriors that the forwards will have to put in extra work just to maintain their spots. Likewise with Maloney, if he's playing crap, Godinet is a gun. I don't buy into this "going elsewhere next year, nothing to play for" bollocks either. I don't mind if people pick the Warriors in the bottom 4 based on gut feeling or some legitimate reasons. But when trying to justify yourself, don't go full genius.

No need to have a whinge. I gave my reasonings why I think the warriors will drop, which is more than most of the people posting baseless claims. If you don't agree then that's totally fine, but no need to rebutt my entire paragraph and call me a genius.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Bottom 4 for me are Dragons.....Dogs.....Penrith and Raiders.....like many have said a lot will come down to injuries/luck etc. I have picked 4 sides that are lacking a bit of depth imo.

Spot On

Coach
So Utai might have a struggle to keep his spot?

Adam Blair is not a class player. He currently would get nowhere near a top 20 forwards imo. Certainly not a half a million a year player.

There are certainly a lot of experts and fans that sing the praises of this bloke but I don't see it either. He had a monster of a game in the GF v Parra a few years ago and I thought wow this bloke is going to be great. Quite frankly hasn't done much since. The pressure is on him now though. The expectations for him to be a "class' player and a world beater are extremely high.

Vic Mackey

Referee
True, you've replaced 2 internationals with a bloke playing in the Illawarra cup and another from the qld cup

Awesome swap there

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Bulldogs: Didn't fix their main problem (crap halves), Barba is a one man show and if he gets injured the Dogs will have to get used to the big duck egg as their scoreline for most games. If they finish without the wooden spoon they should be proud of themselves.

Dragons: Without Bennett and Boyd they will lack guidance, Soward will be dropped to Shellharbour.

Warriors: Maloney will be complacent and have nothing to play for, and the forwards will drop off and become lazy. New coach will fail miserably too.

Sharks: Carney won't be sacked cause the Sharks are too desperate, but they'll defintely come last since he'll be on the drink all day.

Brisbane: No spine.

I'd use a line like yours like if ..... gets injured roosters will get the spoon and get 0 poiints all year, though the thing is noone in your team is going to save you from the spoon. carney was your only option now you have none and the spoon will be yours again. 2 in 4 years.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So do I.

It means that we are a 90% chance of not being in the bottom 4.

For me the bottom 4 is too hard to call. Bulldogs finishing with the spoon is the only predication I can make with any confidence.

90% sure you will be.

Only people not voting it are the beloved rooster fans who can't handle another spoon but rest assured 2 in 4 years.:lol::lol::lol: