What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

sputneek

Juniors
I'd use a line like yours like if ..... gets injured roosters will get the spoon and get 0 poiints all year, though the thing is noone in your team is going to save you from the spoon. carney was your only option now you have none and the spoon will be yours again. 2 in 4 years.

lol can't wait for the dogs vs easts match. You'll run away once your team gets smashed.

franklin2323

Immortal
Bottom 4 for me are Dragons.....Dogs.....Penrith and Raiders.....like many have said a lot will come down to injuries/luck etc. I have picked 4 sides that are lacking a bit of depth imo.

We have depth in wing & backrow the problem is depth players like Galea & Ciraldo will prob start. What we lack quality in a few positions. No explosive backrower or 5/8th we lose Lewis & Gordon & we have a very average team.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
lol can't wait for the dogs vs easts match. You'll run away once your team gets smashed.

Yes like the flogging we gave you earlier in the year? Needed half our squad out to beat us by 4 in the second one.

Since then we've added one of the best props and the most succesful coach the past 5 years. You've lost your forward leader and only attacking option.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
If anything the Dragons depth has been improved for this year.
Think the Dragons have a pretty decent starting side but have a few guys who are a bit vulnerable to injury who they need big years from...i.e Weyman....Dean Young & Kyle Stanley. Losses from 2011 include Gaz...Darius Boyd....Cuthbo and Jon Green....and of course Wayne bennett. Not sure who their replacements are but happy to hear your comments. Not trying to death ride them but dont see how they've inproved their cattle from last year.

M2D2

Bench
They have improved their backs depth with signings of vidot and kemp and dont need reeeeecccceeeee to come out of retirement again. :lol:

Sharks wont come last. You can take that to the bank.
Canberra/Roosters/Bunnies/Titans/Panthers/Dogs looking horrible. But the last two teams are on the rebuild. I think the dogs will do enough to not come in the bottom four tho. Bunnies will come down to how well the new kid plays, which i dont think he will do well at all, but with the forwards they have, he will have no excuses... Titans will come down to who takes pressure off the princess. Roosters are a horrific mess. Panthers will jag some home victories in the dead of winter. Same as the raiders, but heaven help them if they go with the "we dont have a hooker" thing they have been doing for the few years.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
They have improved their backs depth with signings of vidot and kemp and dont need reeeeecccceeeee to come out of retirement again. :lol:

Sharks wont come last. You can take that to the bank.
Canberra/Roosters/Bunnies/Titans/Panthers/Dogs looking horrible. But the last two teams are on the rebuild. I think the dogs will do enough to not come in the bottom four tho. Bunnies will come down to how well the new kid plays, which i dont think he will do well at all, but with the forwards they have, he will have no excuses... Titans will come down to who takes pressure off the princess. Roosters are a horrific mess. Panthers will jag some home victories in the dead of winter. Same as the raiders, but heaven help them if they go with the "we dont have a hooker" thing they have been doing for the few years.

Not sure how much you kept upto date dude.

They gained Kemp and Vidot, neither of which could get a crack at the warriors or raiders and an injury proned stanley. they lost gaz and boyd. hrmm. i'd call that a loss, and a BIG ONE.

dogs looking horrible yet have only improved on the 2011 roster in which they finished 9th, missing the 8 by for and against, they have improved the team a bit and staff by a massive margin.

the raiders added berrigan, who is more then likely the answer to any hooker problem if butriss isnt healthy. thompson and croker are fine for the centres.

the only comment i think your up to date with is in bold.

Last edited:

sheepbender

Juniors
Anyone claiming Denan Kemp's a good signing for the Dragons is off their chops.. He played a couplo games at the Broncos, scored a couplo good tries, fell out of favour, was aloud to talk to other clubs, signed with the Warriors, hardly played, went back to the Broncos and never played..

Good luck with him..

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Anyone claiming Denan Kemp's a good signing for the Dragons is off their chops.. He played a couplo games at the Broncos, scored a couplo good tries, fell out of favour, was aloud to talk to other clubs, signed with the Warriors, hardly played, went back to the Broncos and never played..

Good luck with him..
Think he had a stint in Yawnion with Southern Districts too if i'm correct......Dont think he's any Darius Boyd. Vidot has potential but can be hot or cold imo.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
And there it is....all the definitive proof one needs to realize how average at best Adam Blair is.

If the forum idiot rates him....can't be a good sign for Tigers.

Right NZ rep and been a huge part of melbournes success.

Although your right he's no ben creagh, he won't just take 1 man on he will take 3 or 4.

M2D2

Bench
If you dont think vidot and kemp are a good depth signings, youre as geniused as everyone claims you are.

Fingerbang

Bench
Right NZ rep and been a huge part of melbournes success.

Although your right he's no ben creagh, he won't just take 1 man on he will take 3 or 4.
wow....a NZ rep. So is Chase Stanley.

Making rep teams really means so much to you, hey? And what success has Melbourne had over the last few years?

Oh, and Blair had no choice in taking on 3 or 4 Manly players....they jumped him.

Last edited:

rnb11

Juniors
Anyone remember when Vidot was talking it up, saying he's going to own Uate and not let him go through him

That day Uate and MacDougall 4 tries down his side and Vidot gets bumped off about 20 times lol Raiders did themselves a favour by letting this grub go.

I'd have Dogs, Panthers, Roosters and Raiders. I cant see how Penrith are going to avoid the spoon this year.

Last edited:
Anyone remember when Vidot was talking it up, saying he's going to own Uate and not let him go through him

He obviously has attitude problems, but the potential is definitely there. Worth investing in at his price, and more can go right for us because of t than wrong. Same applies to Kemp.

Nobody in our team can't be replaced. We've got a great roster, and there will lots of players fighting for spots each round. The challenge will be whether of not this group has the goods to make the finals.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Bulldogs: Didn't fix their main problem (crap halves), Barba is a one man show and if he gets injured the Dogs will have to get used to the big duck egg as their scoreline for most games. If they finish without the wooden spoon they should be proud of themselves.

Dragons: Without Bennett and Boyd they will lack guidance, Soward will be dropped to Shellharbour.

Warriors: Maloney will be complacent and have nothing to play for, and the forwards will drop off and become lazy. New coach will fail miserably too.

Sharks: Carney won't be sacked cause the Sharks are too desperate, but they'll defintely come last since he'll be on the drink all day.

Brisbane: No spine.

This line has been dropped every year since he joined the dragons.