What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler

Nuke

Staff member
One of my favourite Freddyisms was either last year or the year before during a Sunday arvo Ch9 game. The commentators crossed to Freddy on the sideline to give his insight into whatever had just happened, and he proceeded to describe the amount of moths flying around the field that day.

orochimaru

Juniors
whoever said that " heres thaiday on friday " comment made me piss myself laughing for ages, dont know why, but f**k that was funny.

RABK

Referee
I use to have a 'Thank God it's Thaiday' banner back when Milton was playing.

SoftSydney

Juniors
One of my favourite Freddyisms was either last year or the year before during a Sunday arvo Ch9 game. The commentators crossed to Freddy on the sideline to give his insight into whatever had just happened, and he proceeded to describe the amount of moths flying around the field that day.

That was a classic, I also like Johns + both Sunday footy shows are a must. The only one that pisses me off is Terry Keneddy

Cliffhanger

Coach
Anbody catch his classic response to Vossy when he asked if Knights had sealed the win with the penalty goal in the 67th? GOLD!

legend

Coach
Freddy, MG and Joey are hilarious to watch on tv compared to knobs like Voss, who is painfully unfunny.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
he's a god amomg mere men.

pissed myself when he asked vossy if the glue wasn't dry in the new stand after the knights went out by 8.

legend.

nqcowboy87

Bench
That was a classic, I also like Johns + both Sunday footy shows are a must. The only one that pisses me off is Terry Keneddy

agreed tk is a tp(tosspot) he has the smarmiest grin ive ever seen, i dont know why they went to him over jason kent

Raider_69

Post Whore
Haha just saw on the channel 10 news some old footage of the blues team in the lead up and post ruining Mal Meninga's SOO farewell

two things you'll never see on TV again unless its followed by scathing attacks

1. the blues cheersing and then sculling a beer each in celebration
2. freddy flipping the media the bird for a laugh